**3PM ET START** UFC on ESPN+ 28 Live Discussion - 3/14/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Alright co and main quick finishes! Off to the grocery store so I can get some food to eat!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Lee always fades. He my favorite fighter to see lose
He missed weight too, so I was surprised he made it that far. To me it was either he gets a quick finish, or he was going to have a shit night out.
Lee with the trademark loss again, if he can't dictate the pace he is fucked after a round or 2.

Great win for Charles, beautiful stuff.
The only fight I ever rooted for him was in the fight with the goofy fuck who doesn't like mom jokes.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Lee is a 2 round killer.. every single fight you can see him visibly decline and labor his attacks..1 things for sure and that's lee always goes out on his shield..... then tries climbing back on.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
No fans in attendance
UFC announced a few days ago.
UFC London on schedule still for next week
UFC Columbus and Portland currently moved to UFC training center
They could save a ton of money by having all these events at the ufc training center.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
For the first time ever, the UFC will win a ratings battle tonight.
Any other night this main event would have been waaaaay down on the ESPN page. With the current situation they not only played it on the main channel (was supposed to be ESPN+ only), but it is the main story on the website:

Good for the UFC/mma. Hope new people tuned in.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Well...shit.
I thought for sure the Maia/Lee combo was a good bet, especially since Lee missed weight. Fuck it, this gambling shit ain’t designed for you to win.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Any other night this main event would have been waaaaay down on the ESPN page. With the current situation they not only played it on the main channel (was supposed to be ESPN+ only), but it is the main story on the website:

Good for the UFC/mma. Hope new people tuned in.
Since there's technically no other "sports" going on wouldn't it just be ESPN FIGHTCENTER?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
On a train? Do you have the virus yet? Wash your hands...

I will have no truck with Corona. I'm too powerful.

I'm huge. Viruses are tiny. There is no contest.

I'm lickng bike seats to prove how tough I am.

Sure it gets some odd looks but I'm not going to change my habits and fetish's.

T

The Big Guy

He missed weight too, so I was surprised he made it that far. To me it was either he gets a quick finish, or he was going to have a shit night out.

The only fight I ever rooted for him was in the fight with the goofy fuck who doesn't like mom jokes.
I'm not some piece of shit you can address in a double quote post. Show me some respect

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm not some piece of shit you can address in a double quote post. Show me some respect
It was actually by accident. I started replying to the first post, then decided it wasn't even worth it. Went to reply to the second and all the sudden it was a multiple post response. I couldn't duplicate that if I wanted to, but I'm happy it upsets you, shitdick.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No fans in attendance
UFC announced a few days ago.
UFC London on schedule still for next week
UFC Columbus and Portland currently moved to UFC training center
foreign fighters gonna get a pass on quarantine?