Sports 4 year old girl eats a foul ball at Yankees Stadium

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

Now I know you all probably think that I found this to be hilarious, and there is a very small piece of me that does. However, I once won front row seats for a Sox-Royals game. Right in line with 3rd base. Literally could stick my feet over the field if I were so inclined. Around the 2nd or 3rd inning, and a foul ball got hit close enough to make me think "Holy shit, I could take a ball to the face at any time." Needless to say, I paid more attention to that game than any other I have ever attended.

Hope the little girl is alright, but I don't suspect she will be a baseball fan as she gets older.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Horrible. Todd Frazier probably feels sick.

I've been to countless ball games with seats like that - those liners get on you in a hurry. I hope the kids gonna be OK.

Eventually all baseball parks will have netting that goes all the way to the foul poles. Watching an unobstructed view of a ball game from the field level will eventually be a thing of the past. Like steel tipped lawn jarts, kids riding bikes without a helmet and bb gun fights.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I look at it through an MMA lense. I've been to enough events to the point that I don't even notice the cage anymore. Netting, chain link, either wouldn't take away from "the experience" of being at the ol ball game.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
As much as I hate the Yankees and 99% of the fans, this is sad to hear. The last thing I want to hear from a game, tbh

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Terrible. I wish the lil champ a speedy recovery.

And yes "she's" a champ. She took that ball like one.

Plenty of men would have been there bawling on the sidelines. No pun intended.

Last edited: