VID 45 min CM Punk interview w/ Ariel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
i just can't. i mean no disrespect to pro wrestling fans at all. i'm just saying i hope the ufc doesn't turn into a wwe thing. a chael and one mcgregor is all i can handle.
who knows..maybe he's got skills and it will all work out. ugh.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont care what anyone says, I like this guy. Seems humble, hard working, and serious about becoming the best he can be. Can't really ask for more than that.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Very hard to dislike the guy. I do find it plausible (as CM says) that UFC picked him up preemptively---that they heard some feelers were going out for Punk and decided to head everyone off at the pass. A necessary move by UFC.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i just can't. i mean no disrespect to pro wrestling fans at all. i'm just saying i hope the ufc doesn't turn into a wwe thing. a chael and one mcgregor is all i can handle.
who knows..maybe he's got skills and it will all work out. ugh.
He hasn't done a pro wrestling style promo yet and considering how he's presented himself so far, I doubt he will. Maybe he'll be a complete flop, but you've gotta respect the guy for giving it a shot.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He hasn't done a pro wrestling style promo yet and considering how he's presented himself so far, I doubt he will. Maybe he'll be a complete flop, but you've gotta respect the guy for giving it a shot.
You do have to respect him, but Fuck him for being in the ufc with literally zero background. How funny would it be if he got popped for juice though.