5 year SN Bet

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
They won the “world series”?
You’re now accepting they suck by celebrating a wild card series win?
Lol, you have a pussy manager, the worst announcer and can’t win a title....
That's a compliment coming from a Red Sux fan. You don't know anything about baseball. It's like today is opposite day.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That's a compliment coming from a Red Sux fan. You don't know anything about baseball. It's like today is opposite day.
Please enlighten me
The Yankees don’t win a championship in any way, shape or form and you’re celebrating?......lmao

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Please enlighten me
The Yankees don’t win a championship in any way, shape or form and you’re celebrating?......lmao
Who's celebrating? LOL @ the Red Sux fan that has no idea what celebrating is. Your team is awful.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Who's celebrating? LOL @ the Red Sux fan that has no idea what celebrating is. Your team is awful.
Ok mr “we have 20 some championships, though I wasn’t alive for them”
Who won the last World Series - the yankoffs or the Red Sox?
I can’t wait for you to use google on this one.....your team continues to fail, year after year, lol

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Ok mr “we have 20 some championships, though I wasn’t alive for them”
Who won the last World Series - the yankoffs or the Red Sox?
I can’t wait for you to use google on this one.....your team continues to fail, year after year, lol
The Nationals. Way to know shit about baseball. LMAO.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2

I got Glover you got Santos

Winner choses Losers Screenname that will be their screenname for 4 years

Deal?
I can't

I like Glover. I've never rooted against him apart from I was gonna say jimi manuwa. But I just looked it up and they haven't fought. And I haven't even been smoking crack

Venum Shill

https://www.venum.com/
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't

I like Glover. I've never rooted against him apart from I was gonna say jimi manuwa. But I just looked it up and they haven't fought. And I haven't even been smoking crack
I got Santos, you got Glover?

If not this Main Event, you pick a fight upcoming that looks interesting to you and we'll go from there

Venum Shill

https://www.venum.com/
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2

I want to get a proper SN bet placed

If you are still willing, let me know and pick a fight you'd like for us to bet on

If not, I completely understand and will extend it to anyone else up for a long term SN Bet

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2

I want to get a proper SN bet placed

If you are still willing, let me know and pick a fight you'd like for us to bet on

If not, I completely understand and will extend it to anyone else up for a long term SN Bet
He’ll make up all kinds of justifications to avoid getting his bitch ass renamed for any length of time, he’s bitchmade

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And where the fuck you getting years from? What's up with a normal bet? I don't get it