Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm a stand up citizen Sir! The judge signed me out :) I be free. Job is fucked tho. Second job is fucked also. So I might sell pussy in the side of the highway. Truck stop pussy.
Damn. Well glad you got signed out

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In all the bs I have done over the years I've never had a run in with the law to the point where I've been handcuffed or even patted down.Oddly the closest I came was protecting someone in Seattle and a Cop told me I had to leave an area and leave my client(he was VP for a Major Airline) or I would leave in cuffs. We ended up in a screaming argument in SeaTac International Airport that an FBI Agent of all people had to break up.
We had a sit down two day later with the Airline, FBI, the Cop and his Lt. The FBI brought the surveillance tape(no audio) but it showed the Cop being aggressive. He was reassigned to a beat in a shithole dopehead area the next day lol

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Who called 911 on you?

and did you father also get in trouble for trying to smash your face in? He shouldn't be let off if you were trying to defend yourself.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Should have ripped open your shirt and told the police he tried to rape you

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
See you bailed on the Jits classes. Could've choked his ass out. No bruises. Anyway I'm glad you're not going to be in the real life version of Orange is the new Black.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
So sorry to read this but so glad you're out. It's awful to be born to a psychopath and my heart both breaks for you and thrills to your real-ass straight killer instinct. You are Not the Motherfucking One and that is not anything anyone can take from you, and your bravery, guts, whipsmart mind and mouth, physicality and your innate defiance are gonna see you right all your life. Love and support your way, MelE5150.

If it helps at all, my father is garbage too. No contact for many years. I bet I'll find him in the White Trash thread, though.

DreamerMMA

Jul 1, 2015
There are members of my family including one of my own brothers I no longer speak to because they are disgusting human beings.

I understand that desire for vengeance and the cold certainty that there are certain people you could kill and sleep like a baby afterwards.

I don't blame you for cutting toxic people out of your life, you have to for peace of mind and to keep you from doing something stupid.