Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
nothing serious while training, some bruising etc.

I once stepped off a golf cart, on the 18th fairway, and rolled my ankle so bad that it broke in 2 places. I couldnt walk for 5 months. and I couldnt do any activity for another 7. fucking sucked shit and ruined my 2013.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let's see, Derrick Noble dropped me once in the gym from one of his left hooks that had my head ringing for a week.
Broke my forearm landing wrong while training judo,
Pulled my left groin muscle countless times
Assorted bruises, bumps and cuts

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I find a nice long time in the hot tub and a few beers take the pain away

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
smart to get your frustration out kickboxing. ..that's a mental health, therapeutic gain for your pain.

i'm not athletic..more of a spectator so my only pain would be losing my voice while I'm coaching from the cheap seats..and then trying to fight rival fans when my team loses.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Why are you sparring after being out of the gym for 2 years? Sparring should be for testing your skills, but you have to hone them first with drills, pad work, bag work, etc.

Worst injury is a cracked rib, that shit hurt like a motherfucker.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I tore my TFCC ligament in my left wrist while sparring in the gym. It has never been the same.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Between BJJ and rasslin, I'm pretty sure all of my fingers have been broken/ dislocated. My thumb popped out and back in, so luckily it hurt a while (long, long while) but didn't keep me away from training, or off of work. Pulled muscles, and like many grapplers, I no longer have the ability to wear ear buds.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Concussion, black eye (swollen shut) and bloody nose but those were the worst in 4years of sparring and competition so I did pretty well.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Had my elbow popped out in Long Beach, CA back in 08 during a grappling tourney...it sucked, and i lost

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I got punched to the body hard one time while sparring Muay Thai. My buddie Monix punxhed me directly in the Jejunum. I couldn't go anymore. I couldn't even get out of the ring without dry heaving. I was out of it and didn't notice he got behind me and locked up a heimlich maneuver and wrenched on my gut over and over. I started puking all over the canvass. Made me look bad in front of my respected Kru. I got Tom Yam all over everything. Everyone just started yell in HEEEEEYYYY!

Last edited:

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
One time in Jiudo, I attempted a throw on a guy about 250. I'm 180. He was going for a ride feet over head and I landed directly on my face and knocked myself the fuck out.