General 5G causes covid ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
do you release how ridicules that is ?

a wifi signal causes a virus

a VIRUS

a WIFI signal cause a virus

do you not understand how viruses work ?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
do you release how ridicules that is ?

a wifi signal causes a virus

a VIRUS

a WIFI signal cause a virus

do you not understand how viruses work ?

Its not the signal that does it you moron.

Its the cryptosporidiums that can travel through the signal.

If you're going to make shit up at least do your research ffs.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This has been pushed all the way since last February 2020 or earlier.
I have no idea if it's still prominent, but some of the pieces are.
The multiple conspiracy theories that get tied together are that covid19 virus doesn't really exist and neither does HIV. And if HIV doesn't exist then it can't cause AIDS. Likewise since coronavirus doesn't actually exist and it's just a myth, The disease covid-19 is not caused by a virus.
We're going to skip past something called the exosome theory That is then bandied about has an explanation for how this can be.
Regardless the punchline is that 5G frequencies have a magical hz to scramble your cells.

Of course there's been no aligning 5G roll out with increased density of covid cases in those areas.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The site of impact from the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 66 million years ago is called Chicxulub Crater. It has a diameter of 150 km and depth of 20 km.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
5G isn't Wifi you fucking moron

Do you not understand how wireless works?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
This has been pushed all the way since last February 2020 or earlier.
I have no idea if it's still prominent, but some of the pieces are.
The multiple conspiracy theories that get tied together are that covid19 virus doesn't really exist and neither does HIV. And if HIV doesn't exist then it can't cause AIDS. Likewise since coronavirus doesn't actually exist and it's just a myth, The disease covid-19 is not caused by a virus.
We're going to skip past something called the exosome theory That is then bandied about has an explanation for how this can be.
Regardless the punchline is that 5G frequencies have a magical hz to scramble your cells.

Of course there's been no aligning 5G roll out with increased density of covid cases in those areas.
...I didn't need to know real people actually think this.

Jokes are so hard to find humor in these days

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Also, 5G is just another way to spell 4G.
It doesn't meet the parameters to justify new technology.

I have no idea if this is true, but I've long since thought that the "_G" in technology is about as ridiculous as the debt ceiling in DC.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also, 5G is just another way to spell 4G.
It doesn't meet the parameters to justify new technology.

I have no idea if this is true, but I've long since thought that the "_G" in technology is about as ridiculous as the debt ceiling in DC.
Filthy @Filthy can tell you more about the Gs than I ever could

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The site of impact from the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 66 million years ago is called Chicxulub Crater. It has a diameter of 150 km and depth of 20 km.

I spend as much time in the Yucatan as I can. That's a dramatized version of the site and not accurate to what's there.

1633529839594.png

What's left is geological evidence that this area was broadly disrupted by impact. But there's not some massive crater you can fly over or walk/swim into.

I'm no geologist but they apparently have interesting ways to confirm suspicions. This map of gravity anomalies that clearly defines the crater outline

1633530031205.png

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I spend as much time in the Yucatan as I can. That's a dramatized version of the site and not accurate to what's there.

View attachment 48699

What's left is geological evidence that this area was broadly disrupted by impact. But there's not some massive crater you can fly over or walk/swim into.

I'm no geologist but they apparently have interesting ways to confirm suspicions. This map of gravity anomalies that clearly defines the crater outline

View attachment 48700
Chixculub (sp?) can be seen from orbit, and so can several other impact craters that were otherwise unknown. There's a church over in Europe somewhere the towns folk built out of local stone that was part of the impactor.
Probably a giant chocolate donut.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I know you aren't talking to me with that kind of tone.
of course not.

that was directed at OP CCP-bot.

you are wrong about 5G vs 4G. 5G is an entirely different protocol allowing providers to make trade-offs in latency, security, and power consumption.

have a great day, and keep on smilin'!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

View attachment 48699

View attachment 48700
Why are you tards talking dinosaurs and craters in a thread about 5G causing The Rona?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Since this is apparently the new chit-chat thread where it's all rando...

Screenshot_20211005-121221_Chrome.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Chixculub (sp?) can be seen from orbit,
Show me.
What I would expect to see is some sort of geologic disruption like a line of different type of rocks, etc.
Craters recover and fill in. But I don't know much about that. What I do know is that the area of the yucatan that the crater exists in encompasses ocean and land. And the land is not missing or below the ocean like that picture. There is no ring of peaks like that either.

Actual yucatan map

1633532029203.png

1633532052753.png