General 5G causes covid ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Show me.
What I would expect to see is some sort of geologic disruption like a line of different type of rocks, etc.
Craters recover and fill in. But I don't know much about that. What I do know is that the area of the yucatan that the crater exists in encompasses ocean and land. And the land is not missing or below the ocean like that picture. There is no ring of peaks like that either.

Actual yucatan map

View attachment 48702

View attachment 48703
I didn't mean clearly seen. Just that the usually incomplete outlines can be seen. In this case I'm mistaken and it has been more detective work than I'd recalled.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I just think it's cool that when I was a kid, they didn't know where the asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs was. And now they do.

That had to have been the most dramatic and consequential day in the history of the planet, surely. Wonder what it looked like. Would be amazing to have film footage shot from the moon or the ISS or whatever.

??

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I just think it's cool that when I was a kid, they didn't know where the asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs was. And now they do.

That had to have been the most dramatic and consequential day in the history of the planet, surely. Wonder what it looked like. Would be amazing to have film footage shot from the moon or the ISS or whatever.

??
According to one theory about the impact, anything close enough on the planet to actually see the blast zone (obviously excluding anything at ground zero which would have been instantly atomised) would have been blinded by the flash and burned by the radiant heat. The light it produced would have been so bright that it would have shone through the bodies of even the biggest dinosaurs.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
According to one theory about the impact, anything close enough on the planet to actually see the blast zone (obviously excluding anything at ground zero which would have been instantly atomised) would have been blinded by the flash and burned by the radiant heat. The light it produced would have been so bright that it would have shone through the bodies of even the biggest dinosaurs.
Yeah I suspect as much.

Would have been awesome to watch it approach the Earth and hit the atmosphere, though.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
If the radiant energy were bright enough to turn that mass of flesh and muscle translucent... could it survive, and wouldn't it also be very hot?

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah I suspect as much.

Would have been awesome to watch it approach the Earth and hit the atmosphere, though.

??
The closest we have come so far to witnessing something like that was back in 1994 when the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 broke up and slammed into Jupiter. Here's a gif of one piece hitting Jupiter's atmosphere:

The aftermath of the impacts:

Just for scale, here's a size comparison between Jupiter and Earth:

The energy from those impacts was insane.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
If the radiant energy were bright enough to turn that mass of flesh and muscle translucent... could it survive, and wouldn't it also be very hot?
Yes everything would have been burned to a crisp. Theoretically if an extremely durable camera had been on the scene and there had been a huge dinosaur between it and the flash, there would have been a few seconds of video of a translucent dinosaur before everything was burned or destroyed by the shockwave :)

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yes everything would have been burned to a crisp. Theoretically if an extremely durable camera had been on the scene and there had been a huge dinosaur between it and the flash, there would have been a few seconds of video of a translucent dinosaur before everything was burned or destroyed by the shockwave :)
Some moments in physics we'll just never see.

Like sun spots from below the solar surface

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The closest we have come so far to witnessing something like that was back in 1994 when the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 broke up and slammed into Jupiter. Here's a gif of one piece hitting Jupiter's atmosphere:

The aftermath of the impacts:

Just for scale, here's a size comparison between Jupiter and Earth:

The energy from those impacts was insane.
Sucks that it happened in '94 and not this year. How much better would the imagery have been with today's tech.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
that's plenty of time for a low-latency 5G link to get the video up to the ISS.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
do you release how ridicules that is ?

a wifi signal causes a virus

a VIRUS

a WIFI signal cause a virus

do you not understand how viruses work ?
Of course. It's completely fucking stupid. Everyone knows China made Covid19 in a lab and it got out because their scientists are incompetent.