General 5G causes covid ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Why are you tards talking dinosaurs and craters in a thread about 5G causing The Rona?
Because that comet brought the coronavirus on it to Earth - activated by alien 5g technology as it passed the asteroid belt. All the dinosaurs got the Martian flu. They would've been safe but there were a couple of unvaxxed Dinos, so logically this made none of their vaccines work and they were all wiped out.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Because that comet brought the coronavirus on it to Earth - activated by alien 5g technology as it passed the asteroid belt. All the dinosaurs got the Martian flu. They would've been safe but there were a couple of unvaxxed Dinos, so logically this made none of their vaccines work and they were all wiped out.

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
do you release how ridicules that is ?

a wifi signal causes a virus

a VIRUS

a WIFI signal cause a virus

do you not understand how viruses work ?
Let's be honest here. That's no popular argument when you are talking about 5G, pretty bottom of the barrel.
I think its more of a matter of radiation causing other issues from 5G towers, not simply 5G towers giving someone the common cold.

Personally i don't care what it does as long as I got fast internet, This world could die tomorrow and I'd be content but at least get your facts straight when you're addressing the common concerns over "5G"

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Let's be honest here. That's no popular argument when you are talking about 5G, pretty bottom of the barrel.
I think its more of a matter of radiation causing other issues from 5G towers, not simply 5G towers giving someone the common cold.

Personally i don't care what it does as long as I got fast internet, This world could die tomorrow and I'd be content but at least get your facts straight when you're addressing the common concerns over "5G"
He's a bit of a weird cunt who likes to touch girls inappropriately in Asian countries... Just a heads up.