6 Reasons why Khabib will lose

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
1: He made fun of a homeless man ..Now Conor will make fun of him.

2: Because Chael Sonner predicted he will lose . Chael is wrong 99% of the time
Chael forget he lost to a striker 2 times.

3: A wrestler without good striking game can never defeat a great striker like Conor.

4: He has fought all c level fighters except RDA.
5: Conor is in the head of Khabib .
6: It shall be revealed when Conor comes out Victorious.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I have a friend who works at the MGM Grand Hotel. She has just informed me that house keeping was called to the penthouse at 5AM this morning. Apparently Conor shit his bed.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I have a friend who works at the MGM Grand Hotel. She has just informed me that house keeping was called to the penthouse at 5AM this morning. Apparently Conor shit his bed.
His shit is expensive as well. You should wear a diaper when the fights starts, because we know very well what is gonna happen.

M

member 3289

He's not staying in a hotel, goof

M

member 3289

Well this story just keeps getting stranger.
Your avatar is ridiculous. You're a fan of a boring fighter who grabs legs and holds on for dear life.

He's also a phony who shows people fake respect.

I get that Conor is a polarizing figure, but I honestly have no idea how anyone can like Kebab.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Your avatar is ridiculous. You're a fan of a boring fighter who grabs legs and holds on for dear life.

He's also a phony who shows people fake respect.

I get that Conor is a polarizing figure, but I honestly have no idea how anyone can like Kebab.
As a man of excellence, I respect excellence. In Khabib’s case I have seperated the art from the artist. I’m not a fan of the man, I’m a fan of his work.

Honestly , I don’t want Conor anywhere near a belt. I don’t want a 10 month Groundhog Day circus evertime Conor is talked into actually fighting.

I love watching Conor fight, but I hate everything else that comes with him.

Last edited:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
As a man of excellence, I respect excellence. In Khabib’s case I have seperated the art from the artist. I’m not a fan of the man, I’m a fan of his work.

Honestly , I don’t want Conor anywhere near a belt. I don’t want a 10 month Groundhog Day circus evertime Conor is talked into actually fighting.

I love watching Conor fight, but I hate everything else that comes with him.
You are contradicting yourself. There is no better artist than Conor so you should love his art not the man.