VID 69 Camaro twin turbo super charged on nitrous

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^ I like the 'MULLET' license plate in the second video.

^ I had a buddy once who drove a black IROC-Z with 'T' roofs, and he was like 6'4" and he worked out his upper body like a maniac, but he would always wear a couple pairs of long shorts or cutoff track pants under his pants to make his thighs look bigger than they were because they were so skinny you'd expect them to be dangling out of a nest. He also used to use something called muscle juice, which he would rub on his upper body to make his muscles glisten in the sunlight like he just came out of the gym, lol! One time he used the spray on tan and did it all wrong and he couldn't get that shit off the palm of his hands for days. Fuck, he was funny to have around, unfortunately, as bad as he was at fashion, and as bad as he was at managing his muscles, he was even worse at being a getaway driver!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Theres constant talk about bringing back the firechicken

I for one thnk that is AWESOME

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^ I like the 'MULLET' license plate in the second video.

^ I had a buddy once who drove a black IROC-Z with 'T' roofs, and he was like 6'4" and he worked out his upper body like a maniac, but he would always wear a couple pairs of long shorts or cutoff track pants under his pants to make his thighs look bigger than they were because they were so skinny you'd expect them to be dangling out of a nest. He also used to use something called muscle juice, which he would rub on his upper body to make his muscles glisten in the sunlight like he just came out of the gym, lol! One time he used the spray on tan and did it all wrong and he couldn't get that shit off the palm of his hands for days. Fuck, he was funny to have around, unfortunately, as bad as he was at fashion, and as bad as he was at managing his muscles, he was even worse at being a getaway driver!
That car you see in that pic is the first Camaro that I owned, at 18 years old. I pulled more pussy in that car, than should be legal. Then I bought this bad motherfucker and took it to a totally different level.

And if my wife and kids ever stop spending all of my shit, I'm going to buy this one.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Note, those pics aren't my pics...just identical pics I found online of Camaro's that I owned.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man those Ls1 camaros and ws6's are still some of my favorite cars even today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Theres constant talk about bringing back the firechicken

I for one thnk that is AWESOME
Gotta admit, that is pretty sweet. I wish they would bring the 89 Iroc Z back. I would buy one in a heartbeat lol.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I need to get my camaro looked at. I took it for a spin last weekend and dropped the hammer, then I heard a rattling sound in the engine. Sucks cuz i know jack shit about cars.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not my car but I had one identical. Those big ass Rocks would usually fade into the rear view unless they had work on them. Mine wasn't crazy just the typical bolt ones like headers, 2.5" pipes with flowmasters, 3:73 gears, short shift and some other small goodies.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Before the 91 I had an extremely similar one to this 82 5.0 4 speed like this, loved it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is the one I regret letting go. Again not mine here but identical from the Corvette ralleys to the color and height. Mime had a big block, 4:10 gears and a B&M ratchet shifter. Brutal on gas and not to great on the highway but I miss it, would consider getting another I'm the future.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is the one I regret letting go. Again not mine here but identical from the Corvette ralleys to the color and height. Mime had a big block, 4:10 gears and a B&M ratchet shifter. Brutal on gas and not to great on the highway but I miss it, would consider getting another I'm the future.
Badass.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had that the summer after grade 11 my uncle built it and I bought it. The night before starting grade 12 I was out cruising with buddies blazing and shit and went around a corner totally normal and the drivers side lower A-arm ball joint sheared off some how slamming the front end into the ground. I had just quit my job to return to school and couldn't justify putting all my savings into the repair so I had to sell it back.....heart broken man.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I had that the summer after grade 11 my uncle built it and I bought it. The night before starting grade 12 I was out cruising with buddies blazing and shit and went around a corner totally normal and the drivers side lower A-arm ball joint sheared off some how slamming the front end into the ground. I had just quit my job to return to school and couldn't justify putting all my savings into the repair so I had to sell it back.....heart broken man.
You need to buy one that beats all to hell, and make it a 3-4 year weekend project dude. Work on it with your boy, etc.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You need to buy one that beats all to hell, and make it a 3-4 year weekend project dude. Work on it with your boy, etc.
100% man. I'd fucking love to do that. I remember thinking along those limes in my 20s and kept thinking how long a 4 year build would be. Now? 4 years will fly by and my boy will be big by the time she's rollin if something like this happens. Life's crazy.