Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Oh, yeah. One time I said on Facebook that I hated Kamloops (the town I live in). You'd think I said I joined ISIS from the flamewar it started on both sides of my statement. People took that shit personally. I stress that I said "I."

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Curious if it's just my unfortunate family and friend choices or if you too have had arguments or been forced to explain some comment about your internet posts in your private life? C'mon, share.
some of the local factories even read topix. its not uncommon to hear people drug tested over facebook.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I hate Kamloops too lol
My dawg. You should have seen my real estate agent and my husband's asshole ex-business partner lecture me about "real beauty" and "hate is a strong word, Fiona." BITCH I KNOW IT

That was before it got insane, with my brother making up fake Bible passages and my old roommate accusing the ex-business partner of being a deviant based on his working God's authority into every declaration of Kamloops' beauty. Good times.

Last edited:

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I tweeted 'I can't wait to get the fuck out of here' my cousin who I'm roommating with who I've told repeatedly I'm only here to get both our finances right and I'm moving far away from the midwest, let me know she saw the tweet by following then unfollowing me, now she's not speaking. I even asked the bitch 2x if she's got a problem and why she's not speaking. She keeps saying no problem. Cunt doesn't even use twitter, just created an account cuz I kicked her off my facebook. Weirdo.
So she joined Twitter to creep you and then got mad when she found some honesty? To which she responded with dishonesty? People are loony. You don't owe her allegiance to the Midwest.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
This is the most mentally unhealthy dwelling I've ever encountered. On par with the Motherfuckersons just less blatant. I keep reminding myself its not me, each one of them has made a bullshit suicide attempt. All of them unsuccessful. How you kill yourself with 6 sleeping pills and you're a 6'2 and 294lbs woman?

Before she told me she asked me to promise not to judge. Told her I'll judge the fuck out of some shit but I won't rub your face in it repeatedly. She told me she tried to kill herself the night before with the 6 pills. I was so pissed off. I liked those 'script sleeping pills and she wasted them all. I told her so and that she'd have to consume a lot more based on her body composition but will most likely just cause herself liver damage. A slit wrist is better, cuts through the poor me, wounded duck syndrome, Help me Help me Fix my Broken wing!

I hate suicidal gestures. Just go the fuck off or get drunk and snotty cry. Wasting fucking pills and shit. I'm getting pissed all over again.
i know it must suck for you, but you write it in such a funny way. lol

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My dawg. You should have seen my real estate agent and my husband's asshole ex-business partner lecture me about "real beauty" and "hate is a strong word, Fiona." BITCH I KNOW IT

That was before it got insane, with my brother making up fake Bible passages and my old roommate accusing the ex-business partner of being a deviant based on his working God's authority into every declaration of Kamloops' beauty. Good times.
Please post these fske bible passages in a new thread, being serious as this sounds like good stuff.

Feb 28, 2015
Yeah, not too much of that but enough butt-hurted-ness in the arena that I just deleted my FB finally and close to saying sionara to twitter too. I can't deal with PC passive aggressive sheeple anymore.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
LOL I laugh at inappropriate shit but the waste of those fucking ambien gets me heated. If you take one and fight sleep its like an acid trip. I saw wood move like the ocean and exotic animals and this bitch gonna waste them being over fucking dramatic. trash ass bitch
ever tried shrooms? they get the job done. probably healthier too.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
LOL I laugh at inappropriate shit but the waste of those fucking ambien gets me heated. If you take one and fight sleep its like an acid trip. I saw wood move like the ocean and exotic animals and this bitch gonna waste them being over fucking dramatic. trash ass bitch
I get it. It's squandering valuable resources on histrionics. The principle bothers me too. Authentic suffering? Yes, take it if it helps. Manipulation? Well that's a kind of theft.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I get it. It's squandering valuable resources on histrionics. The principle bothers me too. Authentic suffering? Yes, take it if it helps. Manipulation? Well that's a kind of theft.
Thats deep. I never thought of manipulation that way but you're totally right. Fuckers try to steal your emotions. Steal The Feels. Ain't that some fuck shit? Huh.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Thats deep. I never thought of manipulation that way but you're totally right. Fuckers try to steal your emotions. Steal The Feels. Ain't that some fuck shit? Huh.
It is. Especially when they did all the drugs!