Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Oh Wandy. He's turning into that uncle at thanksgiving who just starts saying asinine shit after knocking a few back, making people feel uncomfortable. nobody says anything because they want to be polite so they just smile and say "wow" or "well whaddaya gonna do?" And walk away going "the man's lost his damn marbles"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just wish the UFC would release him, and let him figure the rest out.

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
Oh Wandy. He's turning into that uncle at thanksgiving who just starts saying asinine shit after knocking a few back, making people feel uncomfortable. nobody says anything because they want to be polite so they just smile and say "wow" or "well whaddaya gonna do?" And walk away going "the man's lost his damn marbles"
LOL
There needs to be a "perfectly said" button
great analogy

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I just wish the UFC would release him, and let him figure the rest out.
They wont. They Wont give him a fight in one of the other countries without an AC, so they should be held liable for the contract. He could be fighting in Japan or brazil right now at any event he wanted.. and they are keeping him from making a living off his profession.

F*K Censorship

get what you can, then take the rest
Oct 27, 2015
Wandy vs Fedor would bring in some eyes forsure, but would cost Rizen 3mil+ just for both of them. Wandy is worth prolly 800k per in Japan, prolly 250k per in the US, if i was him id move there & fight anyway.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Wandy vs Fedor would bring in some eyes forsure, but would cost Rizen 3mil+ just for both of them. Wandy is worth prolly 800k per in Japan, prolly 250k per in the US, if i was him id move there & fight anyway.
Why would you willingly open yourself up to a lengthy and very expensive breach of contract lawsuit by fighting in Rizin?

ItsNotPiss

Oct 29, 2015