General 80 percent of mass shooters showed no interest in video games, researcher says

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
80 percent of mass shooters showed no interest in video games, researcher says

They do this shit all the time. In the 50s they wanted to ban rock n' roll and horror comics. Violence and sex in movies. Violent lyrics in rock. Rap music. Video games....

The difference is it was usually conservatives trying to wreck everyone's fun.

Now it's just LIBS. KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu
Oooh look another stalker. Go fuck yourself.
Maybe you should change your name to suicide patient? And follow through. Thanks.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I love 60% of statistics.

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
80 percent of mass shooters showed no interest in video games, researcher says

They do this shit all the time. In the 50s they wanted to ban rock n' roll and horror comics. Violence and sex in movies. Violent lyrics in rock. Rap music. Video games....

The difference is it was usually conservatives trying to wreck everyone's fun.

Now it's just LIBS. KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu
Wait, but Trump and the GOP are the ones trying to call a summit on video games. What do liberals have to do with it?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Wait, but Trump and the GOP are the ones trying to call a summit on video games. What do liberals have to do with it?
Yep, it's Trump whos blaming video games. But like I said before... this retard wakes up screaming "LIBS!!!" in the middle of the night and checking under the bed as he wets himself.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Whats the statitistics between school shooters and SSRIs? Maybe we should ban those being given to children instead.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yep, it's Trump whos blaming video games. But like I said before... this retard wakes up screaming "LIBS!!!" in the middle of the night and checking under the bed as he wets himself.
I know you have me on ignore, but wtf man? You're basically calling for ethnic cleansing.?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Isnt it Trump trying to ban the video games now?
The funny thing is if you watch the video, its mostly all old video games
And he didn't even include mortal kombat

It's proven video games do not lead to killers, except if you consider that our military uses video games to train
So, yes, they do help create killers, killers for the government

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
violent video games don't create these killers but this stat isn't correct because shooters like the columbine guys played wolfenstein,doom and quake.