Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Congratulations. This thread now has more replies than a bellator thread.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Completely failed thread used the wrong article for this whole thing, it was Britain Hart and PVZ's numbers.

I've apparently builded up a bit of hate and anger towards the gentleman David Feldman, pretty immature of me. Dumb thread is dumb thread. Hope I provided a laugh though to the few who saw my little rant.

I also regret what I first said, good for PVZ and Rachael that they were able to scam Feldman out of that money, I just get a bit sad thinking about the fact that real potential stars could have gotten that money, but I guess Rachaels stock has gone up anyway, so who am I to state what's dull and nieche in this constantly everchanging sport. I've changed and started doing yoga to fully channel my inner thoughts and stop being so spiteful and filled with hate....

Nah jk.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Completely failed thread used the wrong article for this whole thing, it was Britain Hart and PVZ's numbers.

I've apparently builded up a bit of hate and anger towards the gentleman David Feldman, pretty immature of me. Dumb thread is dumb thread. Hope I provided a laugh though to the few who saw my little rant.

I also regret what I first said, good for PVZ and Rachael that they were able to scam Feldman out of that money, I just get a bit sad thinking about the fact that real potential stars could have gotten that money, but I guess Rachaels stock has gone up anyway, so who am I to state what's dull and nieche in this constantly everchanging sport. I've changed and started doing yoga to fully channel my inner thoughts and stop being so spiteful and filled with hate....

Nah jk.
your just a salty bitch because BKFC has only been on the scene for a couple years and they already do better numbers and have a better product than bellator . stikeforce aint coming back. get over it