General 9/11...18 years on

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
When you say excavation, you mean original excavation and construction?
No.
The holes were not developed at melting pile of rubble like you imagine. They were dug out after the clean up and during the excavation for the new WTC foundation...which is why it was found years later.

ou're saying this is what the foundation of WTC 1 and 2 looked like under the intact buildings?
Well, yeah since they are glacial potholes there before the building existed. But no, not the way you are thinking.

Are you clicking my links? Everything is explained. Page 10. Even pictures of the slurry as liquid before it was filled with dirt/dust.
https://pbisotopes.ess.sunysb.edu/lig/Conferences/abstracts11/moss.pdf

Along with old wood...again, not melted...or burned in that case.

fair enough, I'll follow suit...

Sky is blue.
was imo.

You pointed out the photos didn't match but exactly how long did you want to dwell on that? I think most ardent skeptics of the government story are going to be equally critical of stories of rocks being melted.

Anyhow, what's more interesting is fires were burning (I'd interpret that as smoldering) for 100 days after the collapse.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You pointed out the photos didn't match but exactly how long did you want to dwell on that? I think most ardent skeptics of the government story are going to be equally critical of stories of rocks being melted.
Apparently not.

Apparently not.
Most? Okay so now this is an exercise in miring down a conversation is petty squabbling with no party willing to give ground on even the slightest point. I'll leave the conversation as that's what you really wanted in the first place.
I mean it's your site and all but darn it if I can figure out why you want to shit all over it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Most? Okay so now this is an exercise in miring down a conversation is petty squabbling with no party willing to give ground on even the slightest point. I'll leave the conversation as that's what you really wanted in the first place.
I mean it's your site and all but darn it if I can figure out why you want to shit all over it.
I am having a discussion about specific facts and you are running me in circles about article dates that have nothing to do with the topic we are discussing. I give a response to understand your point and your response to that is word play.

Do you have an opinion on melted rock existing or not? If not, I've spent more posts chasing you in circles while you defer than anything else. It's exhausting...

Chill mate.

Just agree to disagree

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
just saying there wasn't much agree to disagree going on
I'm not here to agree to disagree. I am here to talk about melted rock vs glacial pools and the data against melted rocks.

If you quote my posts about that topic, I'm likely to talk to you about that topic.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not here to agree to disagree. I am here to talk about melted rock vs glacial pools and the data against melted rocks.

If you quote my posts about that topic, I'm likely to talk to you about that topic.
fair enough
personally never heard a thing about melted rocks myself

my questions lie elsewhere, but I am not interested in discussion

Last edited:

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No.
The holes were not developed at melting pile of rubble like you imagine. They were dug out after the clean up and during the excavation for the new WTC foundation...which is why it was found years later.

Well, yeah since they are glacial potholes there before the building existed. But no, not the way you are thinking.

Are you clicking my links? Everything is explained. Page 10. Even pictures of the slurry as liquid before it was filled with dirt/dust.
https://pbisotopes.ess.sunysb.edu/lig/Conferences/abstracts11/moss.pdf

Along with old wood...again, not melted...or burned in that case.
Fair play, Doc. I guess I was bamboozled with those rock pics. But I'm not convinced Flight 93 nosedived into that field in Shanksville. And the way building 7 fell was very suspect. Let's just leave it be. The forum is getting upset again.

M

member 1013

Fair play, Doc. I guess I was bamboozled with those rock pics. But I'm not convinced Flight 93 nosedived into that field in Shanksville. And the way building 7 fell was very suspect. Let's just leave it be. The forum is getting upset again.
Can’t we just blame Mossad and da juice

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Watched 102 Minutes That Changed America last night. It aired on The History Channel. From 2008.

Phenomenal documentary covering that day, footage from handheld cameras on the street. It covers the time the first tower was hit until they came down. Zero narration. Just footage.

I've watched it before, but it's worth a 2nd viewing. Chilling stuff. Seeing those people jump from the towers is crazy. Watching it again took me back to that day.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I still can't figure out what the people on the other 3 flights were doing. If I'm on a plane getting hijacked by middle eastern dudes with box cutters, I'm fighting. I would assume other able-bodied men and women would join in.
Prior to this, hijacked planes were bargaining chips. I'm sure everyone thought the hijackers would state their demands, the plane would be diverted and everyone would live. Using the plane as an actual weapon was largely unheard of.

That's why Flight 93 crashed. The passengers learned of the suicide attacks on the WTC Towers and took action.

Now? Yeah. Someone tries to take control of a plane and they are likely getting ambushed. But back then? I don't blame people for sitting tight. I'm sure they thought it was going to end peacefully.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Every year on every forum I have visited post 9/11 a thread remembering or discussing 9/11 always turns into a shit show between those who question the official story Vs. those who swear by the official story...

This will continue for many years to come....

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Every year on every forum I have visited post 9/11 a thread remembering or discussing 9/11 always turns into a shit show between those who question the official story Vs. those who swear by the official story...

This will continue for many years to come....
ad infinitum