A bump in my MMA road - Sad Face

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Recently ran into a situation, and don't know where else to share it but here.

I'm currently in grad school studying Data Science / Artificial Intelligence. Ever since I got out of undergrad, I've been looking for ways to pretend to be having some sort of personal MMA-related crisis, when really all I want to do is try to convince random people on an MMA forum how talented and hardworking I am in a desperate bid for attention and validation.

For the past few years, that goal took me overseas to another country (I'm going to be suspiciously vague about this despite going into excruciating detail about everything else). I'd quit my white collar job - did I mention how white the collar was? Really fucking white - teaching English to make ends meet, while having the time freedom to train full time. I was given the opportunity to join a high level professional MMA team - did I mention how high level it was? It was really high level. Thought this was the perfect arrangement, but it turned out that English teaching income is shit because they can get any random travelling spastic to do it, and everybody knows this.

Fast forward to August last year, I had to go to the US embassy for paperwork one day and then I pissed myself in training - no seriously, this is part of my story for some reason.

The wrestling coach used to cane my ass until I bled, and scream 'you can always quit and go back to your white collar job and millions of dollars, but I, as your high-level MMA coach, believe that you, CreativeClassMauler, are no quitter and in fact truly are the greatest MMA talent to ever live'. I don't know why my coach added so much extra unnecessary exposition in this pep talk.

While this story is starting to sound like a homoerotic sadomasochistic sex fantasy with added urophilia, I assure you the point is just to talk about how good I am.

Anyway, after getting some boo boos and turning down millions of dollars from all the firms desperate to harness my unique talents, I decided it would be a good idea to nearly kill myself working for unpaid overtime. And it turns out that despite my genius-level intellect, I'm too retarded to realize that businesses would take advantage of my naivety . But I will still use this part to let you know what a cool and composed badass I am.

Fun bonus fact: CM Punk has 2 more professional MMA fights than I do and I have the same amount of professional fights as lordofthepies, who still lives with his mother and whose only understanding of artificial intelligence is how to run circles around enemy AI in Call of Duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.