Society A Celebration of the Life and Comedy of Norm McDonald

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Norm was one of the best.
Didn't know he was sick.
I saw him live about the time we now know he was first sick. It was a really odd show. It was really good but it was somber and reflective. A lot of philosophical meandering. I knew he didn't drink or do drugs but I couldn't figure it out because he seemed medicated. He was slurring a bit and seemed a bit scattered. It seemed like he was going through something.

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
How did Norm die? What killed him?
You guessed it!
FRANK STALLONE!
62B44C6B-6957-45F9-96F7-D44D6FE6D141.jpeg
I am legitimately saddened. I will miss the old chunk of coal.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this is one of the saddest celebrity deaths for me. he was a great comic and person. a real genuine guy nothing phony. what nakes it sting more is it came out of left field I didnt know he had cancer. he had also been a part of my tv watching since maybe 24 years ago.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I saw him live about the time we now know he was first sick. It was a really odd show. It was really good but it was somber and reflective. A lot of philosophical meandering. I knew he didn't drink or do drugs but I couldn't figure it out because he seemed medicated. He was slurring a bit and seemed a bit scattered. It seemed like he was going through something.
he was a heavy marijuana smoker that is the only drug he did.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Really.
I had always gotten the impression he was straight edge.

Hope it helped ease his final moments.
comedians have stories of smoking weed with norm outside comedy venues im trying to look for the video I think he used to smoke with joe rogan. I think it might have been a later in life thing.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
this is one of the saddest celebrity deaths for me. he was a great comic and person. a real genuine guy nothing phony. what nakes it sting more is it came out of left field I didnt know he had cancer. he had also been a part of my tv watching since maybe 24 years ago.
This^
He was great on the Bob Saget Comedy Central Roast and it was cool seeing him on Billy Madison...