General A "delicious" food you just couldn't eat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
We have the finest cuisine in the world.

You are basing your opinion on the 70s and 80s stereotypes of stand up routines. Oh. And the fact you've never travelled out of your own country especially not Great Britain.

Mushy peas are gross doe. But only old people will eat them anyway.
Next you will try to tell me you have the finest dentists as well. You know who else has a problem with mad cow disease? Cannibals

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Bunch of pussies in ole Parie
maybe, but top 5 food city. I really enjoyed my time there. I have a rule I don't vacation in the same place twice just due to wanting to see so many places but I would visit Paris, and france, again

M

member 3289

Look at the stuff your fellow brit just tried to sell as a good lasagna.

At some point one has to take a stern look at reality.
They eat baked beans for fucking breakfast.

For fuck's sake....

M

member 3289

Try something fresh and you’ll change your mind.

Fresh caught prawns, crab, salmon… all delicious.

Frozen store bought shit can suck my balls.
It also depends on location. The Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant in Fort Lauderdale and a Bubba Gump in the midwest are very far apart in terms of quality, simply because the latter can't get fresh ingredients.

@Lars is a full day's car ride away from the ocean. Every type of seafood he can get is frozen, store-bought-shit level.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
maybe, but top 5 food city. I really enjoyed my time there. I have a rule I don't vacation in the same place twice just due to wanting to see so many places but I would visit Paris, and france, again
I can tell you watch a lot of Sex and the City.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd try that
I've not had it. A good way to piss off Scottish people is to act as tho you think haggis is a native flying animal up there. "I would never eat a flying haggis, look what it's done to the skirt wearers"

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The coppers should make CS gas smell like liver. See how many people wanna fucken riot with that stink about.
My grandma used to make liver and kidney regularly, both actually isn't that bad.

It's a bitch to make tho and the result doesn't correlate to the effort imo.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My grandma used to make liver and kidney regularly, both actually isn't that bad.

It's a bitch to make tho and the result doesn't correlate to the effort imo.
I'd rather lick a dead tramps gooch than eat liver and kidney.

Ghastly

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's actually open now since I took that photo. Will probably grab on in a minute. Fuck knows why he only opens this time of year. It's the best thing in derby