General A "delicious" food you just couldn't eat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We have da best sausages

I bought some nice bratwurst from lidl the other day. They were excellent. But my local Butchers ones are better. Genuinely exceptional. And the choice is amazing too.

Pork cheese and marmite sounds gross but it isn't. And he dies a Christmas dinner one too. They are super duper as the ex president might say.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
My grandma used to make liver and kidney regularly, both actually isn't that bad.

It's a bitch to make tho and the result doesn't correlate to the effort imo.
I like fried chicken gizzards and hearts. But not a fan of liver the couple times I've had

M

member 1013

It also depends on location. The Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant in Fort Lauderdale and a Bubba Gump in the midwest are very far apart in terms of quality, simply because the latter can't get fresh ingredients.

@Lars is a full day's car ride away from the ocean. Every type of seafood he can get is frozen, store-bought-shit level.
Stop crying. Fish and shellfish are gross as fuck. I’ve eaten them fresh caught same day on both coasts of NA, I’ve eaten seafood fresh caught from the Mediterranean and Indian Ocean, hell I’ve even eaten a fresh caught meal of Arctic char

M

member 1013

Try something fresh and you’ll change your mind.

Fresh caught prawns, crab, salmon… all delicious.

Frozen store bought shit can suck my balls.
You guys act like I’ve never been to a coast anywhere in the world. I love it.