General A "delicious" food you just couldn't eat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I have to just assume these places exist based on word of mouth and a few documentaries.
South Africa was terrifying until I got out of the cities and went on safari. Egypt is just insanely crowded, 90 million people all huddled in a river valley. Cool culture and history doe.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
South Africa was terrifying until I got out of the cities and went on safari. Egypt is just insanely crowded, 90 million people all huddled in a river valley. Cool culture and history doe.
Have you ever met someone who's never left the city limits?

It's bizarre.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yea but then when they do leave they wonder why they can’t get a slice of pizza at 4am in norway
It's the advantage of being a xenophile, you love new people, cultures, ways of doing things.

You won't be confused about why everything isn't the same.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
people love coffee
ive never had it, i dont even like coffee icecream, so i know i wouldnt like the real thing
plus i dont need a morning addiction

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
people love coffee
ive never had it, i dont even like coffee icecream, so i know i wouldnt like the real thing
plus i dont need a morning addiction
I really like coffee, but I totally get it.

I only like ice cold coffee and most coffee ice cream is disgusting.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It is what it is. The American stereotype exists for a reason.
Paris was cool but very crowded and the grounds of the Eiffel Tower didn’t look as pretty as I have seen in pictures, so that was disappointing. The other city I travelled through was really cool and I wish I had the opportunity to spend more time there.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
He's a cunt. Feel free to call him that too. And that's a term of endearment.
He told me each and every thing about cunts, mentioned you as a gold standard example.

"That's not going to be well received."

"Cunts don't like being called cunts. Cunt. Tell that cunt I said to stop cunting around and to cunt off."

Exact quote.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He told me each and every thing about cunts, mentioned you as a gold standard example.

"That's not going to be well received."

"Cunts don't like being called cunts. Cunt. Tell that cunt I said to stop cunting around and to cunt off."

Exact quote.
You ask that cunt if he's ever been stabbed.

The nerve of some people is ghastly.