General A dilemma for sure...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hello users and gayboys,

As you know a year and a half back I moved to the UK again. Since then I took my current job which was interesting and let me sharpen my electric skills for free.

Well the company I work at is a complete load of shit. Fuck them.

I have been looking about and have 3 jobs in the line.

1. Transfer in the same company. Big pay rise. I know the job.

2. Startup company doing something awesome. I belebel in it. A lot less money.

3. Clear my brain. Company starting doing humanitarian stuff. I can really help the program but it's not for life changing sums.

The good part of me says 3. Let's go save animals and catch poachers.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Hello users and gayboys,

As you know a year and a half back I moved to the UK again. Since then I took my current job which was interesting and let me sharpen my electric skills for free.

Well the company I work at is a complete load of shit. Fuck them.

I have been looking about and have 3 jobs in the line.

1. Transfer in the same company. Big pay rise. I know the job.

2. Startup company doing something awesome. I belebel in it. A lot less money.

3. Clear my brain. Company starting doing humanitarian stuff. I can really help the program but it's not for life changing sums.

The good part of me says 3. Let's go save animals and catch poachers.
Good for u

M

member 3289

I guess the Willy Wonka remake isn't being made?

You told me you wanted to audition for a part as an Oompa-loompa.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I’m about the Benjamin's myself. If you want to help donate while doing well for yourself.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m about the Benjamin's myself. If you want to help donate while doing well for yourself.
I'm feeling the same. That humanitarian job has been all directly with the owner of the company. Been talking for months. I'm gonna feel like the biggest cunt of all time if I bail.

This sucks. Bad

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
When you retire do all the charity work you want. At this age you need to acquire as much wealth as possible so you have no worries in your senior years. Now is the time to earn. Nobody else is going to do it for you. I see plenty of old people working at Walmart and McDonalds because they didn’t plan well. It’s sad seeing a 60 year old woman waitressing.

You ever watch Tom Nagy on Youtube? He’s an English spark. Good stuff. Learned about your stupid ring circuits.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm feeling the same. That humanitarian job has been all directly with the owner of the company. Been talking for months. I'm gonna feel like the biggest cunt of all time if I bail.

This sucks. Bad
you can give with time, talent, or the product of your time and talent (Money).

are you uniquely suited for #3? Or is it a situation where you're the talent that's willing to do the work for the pay?

I do a lot of volunteering. At elementary schools, at the Vets Home, through church...but I get paid the most for what I'm good at. At that enables me to donate time or money to the causes I care about.

but don't do #3 out of guilt or desire to be virtuous. The real virtue is in solving the problems for society that only you can solve.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh it's not charity, humanitarian. If I do a good job then we will land a good contract and start killing terrorists. I'm happy I can make that happen for them. I'm not convinced it will happen without me as they will fuck a bunch of stuff up

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh it's not charity, humanitarian. If I do a good job then we will land a good contract and start killing terrorists. I'm happy I can make that happen for them. I'm not convinced it will happen without me as they will fuck a bunch of stuff up
just saying that good feels shouldn't count as part of your compensation. That's a bonus.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Oh stop. You sound like every personal asst. I banged that worked for an important business leader that claimed the business couldn't run without them.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I got the internal transfer.

Have a phone call tomorrow to discuss the Africa job

And an interview in a week for the germany job.

Fml

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
So I got the internal transfer.

Have a phone call tomorrow to discuss the Africa job

And an interview in a week for the germany job.

Fml
Where in Africa? I hope you don’t get AIDS or eaten by an antelope.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do it
Song Clan in Africa is surely a good time

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Beat part is I got my Padawan in on the contract. I'm gonna act like it's some sort of test and make him run the job while I play on my phone
A Padawan, also known as a Padawan learner, Padawanapprentice, or Apprentice, referred to a Force-sensitive adolescent who trained in the Jedi Order to one day become a full-fledged Jedi. Padawans were known as Jedi younglings at first, and trained in classroom settings with multiple students and a teacher.

lol nice word

Great Idea

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
A Padawan, also known as a Padawan learner, Padawanapprentice, or Apprentice, referred to a Force-sensitive adolescent who trained in the Jedi Order to one day become a full-fledged Jedi. Padawans were known as Jedi younglings at first, and trained in classroom settings with multiple students and a teacher.

lol nice word

Great Idea
Your posting style in one gif.