General A few of my nicest Golden Tee shots.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I love this game. Havent played it in forever. What gaming system do you play it on?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I've almost bought an arcade machine for my basement a few times (once had money in hand and the guy was sold out for two months and I never made it back). Having a track ball is s must for games if this.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I used to play this game quite a bit. One of the few arcade games I was actually good at.

I was a master at chipping it in from just off the green. 7 iron.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've almost bought an arcade machine for my basement a few times (once had money in hand and the guy was sold out for two months and I never made it back). Having a track ball is s must for games if this.
Fuck yes, track ball is the only way to go. Slam your hand against that thick plastic as you drive it down the fairway 375 yards. Booyah motherfuckers!!!!

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bought this for my kid probably 10 years ago...Cheap setup, but plays just like the high end arcade version.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

One dogshit putt away from my first ever every hole under par game. Still my personal best.

Devastation. Pure devastation.

My balls. They can be sucked.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
BBQPork
was my name...used to play for money
I actually took Tuesdays off of work, because there was a group of lawyers who shot at The Boss Bar, 420 N Clark, in Chicago. I hustled them out of 1000's of dollars. On their best day they might shoot a -10 or -11. Every once in a while, I'd dump a game, and end up buying a round, but I spent so much time there, I rarely paid for anything other than a tip. It was good times living downtown. It was great when one guy specifically would, like clockwork, try to up the ante from 5 bucks each to 20, winner take all., and all his lawyer friends would agree. I made a lot of money on those days. The bartenders all knew me, I trained with one of them (Golden glove champion btw. and her opponent didn't even show up for the finals), it was good fucking times. I miss those days.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I actually took Tuesdays off of work, because there was a group of lawyers who shot at The Boss Bar, 420 N Clark, in Chicago. I hustled them out of 1000's of dollars. On their best day they might shoot a -10 or -11. Every once in a while, I'd dump a game, and end up buying a round, but I spent so much time there, I rarely paid for anything other than a tip. It was good times living downtown. It was great when one guy specifically would, like clockwork, try to up the ante from 5 bucks each to 20, winner take all., and all his lawyer friends would agree. I made a lot of money on those days. The bartenders all knew me, I trained with one of them (Golden glove champion btw. and her opponent didn't even show up for the finals), it was good fucking times. I miss those days.
I worked at chinese restaurant called Kowloons...I delivered food
So I had time to get good and bet with fellow drivers and drunk bar folk...I used to hit that dang ball so hard LOL

Golden Tee is the shit

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

Another game, another beautiful shot on way to a -19. I just can't help myself.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
No spectacular shots, but an over all good, bogey free game. 136 holes since my last bogey. And again, one shit putt (after hitting the pin) away from a complete game under par.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
My 2 most recent ones. Sadly, I think I am going on the DL for a few weeks.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
We have one of these at work. I've never played. It's in the lounge for the drivers while they are waiting on their trucks being worked on.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

Hole in one while eating chipotle BBQ wings on my break. I was drinking water. Seriously. Or not. Whatever.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

This one was for my mom. One of my finest shots ever. I can only think of one hole in one that I thought was better and that was back on Rattlesnake Ridge. (One of my favorite courses of all time)