General A fun game you can play with a gun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah it contains violent content so won't let me embed. Have to click the link. Thanks a lot Zuckerberg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Can I ask a question since I can’t view the video?

Is the fun game called “I’ll shoot you in the face and then you can shoot me in the face”?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Think they are calling out a rival and shooting them selves in the cheek to show how bad ass they are.
That’s always a good start to any game......as long as the bullet doesn’t hit your spine you have a chance to live to fight another day

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Does your Mexican cousins make fun of your accent?
Don't have Mexican cousins. My exes family were all about my accent..I was the only white man out of a shitload of people at a get together and once they realized I was English it was like I was a celebrity. They lete but all of thier drinks multiple times over while asking me odd shit

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Don't have Mexican cousins. My exes family were all about my accent..I was the only white man out of a shitload of people at a get together and once they realized I was English it was like I was a celebrity. They lete but all of thier drinks multiple times over while asking me odd shit
To be honest you guys are fucking strange. I imagine a drunk English midget redneck is a sight to behold. You trying to communicate with your hillbilly family was probably interesting. I live 2 hours away from them and cant understand most of what they say.