A gift from me to you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OG Killer

Oct 24, 2021
r/weightroom

Key points about the above sub.

1. Shit posts and questions are not allowed. If you try to ask something that can be answered by using the search function or reading the FAQ's you will get banned. Theyll give you a chance or two then straight IP banned for life.
2. The most helpful threads are the "weakpoint Wednesday" threads where they could have a discussion on say Biceps or Deadlifts (Its a good mix of strength AND hypertrophy focused stuff). In order to post advice on those threads you need to post your own pic for say the biceps or proof of your deadlift 1RM on video otherwise its strictly read only or ask an intelligent question that other could benefit from.
3. If youre able to read vast amounts of text and organize it in your head in a useful manner then it is the best and only S&C online resource youll ever need.

I hope at least one of you makes use of it.

OG Killer

Oct 24, 2021
Also there is a daily food thread that you can get nice recipes from and generally they will post macros along with the recipes to save you doing it so if youre going to contribute to that thread please post the macros.

Just to reiterate it's focused on strength and hypertrophy, you dont get many or any fat fuck powerlifters or shit weight lifting bodybuilders on there.

OG Killer

Oct 24, 2021
Just to add I just did this routine, previously my basic split was as follows;

1 Horizontal pull/push
2 Vertical pull push
3 Squat/DL

So I felt I had some work capacity left in me so added an arm day for summer

1 Horizontal pull/push
2 Vertical pull push
3 Squat/DL
4 Arms

The Big Arms Blueprint

Link above is what I did for my first arm day today, it fucking wrecked me. Didnt think id be soaked in sweat from doing arms but if you strict superset with no breaks it fucks you.