a hello from sparta

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Jdog93 @Jdog93 jason73 @jason73 Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo
a hello from Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart and i from new jersey. Happy UFC 202. LETS GO CHAMP!!!

the hot blonde girl who used to fight and does a YT with the hot tall aussie girl fighter meegan said that the dude who isnt rogan, or dominator, the other guy .. he is real proud of how he is the only person to accent stipe's last name correctly

mEEEochich (instead of meeOHchich)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart yuou said more drunk videos. first time i went to bee dubs since novemberish. so i figured id throw something together

you're probably sucking your thumb right now and being spooned by the wifey. :p so i gave shoutouts to the last three people i saw in the fight night thread

you bloody brit!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart yuou said more drunk videos. first time i went to bee dubs since novemberish. so i figured id throw something together

you're probably sucking your thumb right now and being spooned by the wifey. :p so i gave shoutouts to the last three people i saw in the fight night thread

you bloody brit!
a person having a good ole time is priceless

thanks

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Jdog93 @Jdog93 jason73 @jason73 Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo
a hello from Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart and i from new jersey. Happy UFC 202. LETS GO CHAMP!!!

the hot blonde girl who used to fight and does a YT with the hot tall aussie girl fighter meegan said that the dude who isnt rogan, or dominator, the other guy .. he is real proud of how he is the only person to accent stipe's last name correctly

mEEEochich (instead of meeOHchich)
The best.....lmao man.......had to wipe my eyes from tearing up....

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
thge angle of my TV was messed up, so you couldnt see groot dancing too much. here's the real thing if anyone is bored. good song and good dance moves. doesnt really spoil the movie bc this is the opening scene of it