a hot little person just got on the bus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

vermonter

May 15, 2015
Waiting for pics, wondering if I was arrested, or disagree about the rare gem that is the hot little person?

vermonter

May 15, 2015
Ok so I got a couple of shady ones. On my phone so i'll have to upload to the comp and get them on. Cant really see her face though, still worth it?

No one else got this little fantasy (pun intended)? Come on, I know you sick fucks are into some shit.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
4'10" is about as little as i'll go. a friend of mine dated one though. he said when she laid on her back, he couldn't put her legs over his shoulders because her feet only went to his chest. lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
4'10" is about as little as i'll go. a friend of mine dated one though. he said when she laid on her back, he couldn't put her legs over his shoulders because her feet only went to his chest. lol
4'-11" is a good number. Anything below that and I wouldn't feel right. Maybe get a head job, but that's where I draw the line.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok so I got a couple of shady ones. On my phone so i'll have to upload to the comp and get them on. Cant really see her face though, still worth it?

No one else got this little fantasy (pun intended)? Come on, I know you sick fucks are into some shit.
If you click upload file you can upload directly from your phone..... At least on Android you can

vermonter

May 15, 2015
OK so there were people everywhere. I did my best but I knew I had an obligation. Here's a pic of side face. Couldn't tell she was a little person so I got a second.

IMG_20150624_091659.jpg

vermonter

May 15, 2015
Haha I was creeping pics on a loaded bus. The best you get is a side-face and one short flip-flopped leg. I asked if it was worth posting!