A note about SN bets

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you are unfortunate enough to lose a SN bet here, make sure you write your new SN down or put it in your phone. Why? Because a lot of the new SN's that are being handed out are long and could be easily forgotten or misspelled. And if you forget it or misspell it, you have no access for a while. Then you have to email us, Splinty @Splinty has to respond and confirm what it is, etc.

So make sure you note the SN somewhere w/ correct spelling. Mkay? Great.

From last night...

Zeph @Zeph new SN will be: OvereemsBBCgaveMeZephilis

Stillmatic @Stillmatic new SN will be: ImBiggRiggsLadyBoy

Last edited:

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you are unfortunate enough to lose a SN bet here, make sure you write your new SN down or put it in your phone. Why? Because a lot of the new SN's that are being handed out are long and could be easily forgotten or misspelled. And if you forget it or misspell it, you have no access for a while. Then you have to email us, Splinty @Splinty has to respond and confirm what it is, etc.

So make sure you note the SN somewhere w/ correct spelling. Mkay? Great.

From last night...

Zeph @Zeph new SN will be: OvereemsBBCgaveMeZephilis

Stillmatic @Stillmatic new SN will be: ImBiggRiggsLadyBoy
You guys gunna change it for me? Very creative BTW!!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You guys gunna change it for me? Very creative BTW!!
Yes, Splinty has been notified. Not sure when it will be done, but if you come here and can't log in as Stillmatic, you'll know to log in as ImBiggRiggsLadyBoy :)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mine needs changing. Not sure what yet, still awaiting tqn to rise from his slumber and decide my fate

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh man. Did anyone else get really fucked up last night? I felt like jason Bourne when I woke up

Who am i?

How did I get here?

Why do I know Kung fu?