A question for the members from an mma noob

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Okay, perhaps not entirely a noob, but an innocent question just the same. I've been wondering about this for some time and, well, I'll just go ahead and ask it straight out I guess.

What I'm wondering is, under the unified rules, are the chicks allowed to punch each other in the bazoombas?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Okay, perhaps not entirely a noob, but an innocent question just the same. I've been wondering about this for some time and, well, I'll just go ahead and ask it straight out I guess.

What I'm wondering is, under the unified rules, are the chicks allowed to punch each other in the bazoombas?
Yes, they are allowed. But they are not allowed to strike between the legs, same as men:
http://www.abcboxing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/unified_rules_fouls_rev0816.pdf

11. Groin attacks of any kind:
Any attack to the groin area including, striking, grabbing, pinching or twisting is illegal. It should be clear that groin attacks are the same for men and women.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Are they allowed to do titty twisters?
What about Chinese burns and nuggies?
Nuggies, I think so, I don't think there's a rule against them. Everything else, no. No twisting flesh. It's on the list.

19. Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh:
Any attack that targets the fighter's skin by clawing at the skin or attempting to pull or twist the skin to apply pain is illegal.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nuggies, I think so, I don't think there's a rule against them. Everything else, no. No twisting flesh. It's on the list.

19. Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh:
Any attack that targets the fighter's skin by clawing at the skin or attempting to pull or twist the skin to apply pain is illegal.
Are you allowed to spit in thier mouf?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Are you allowed to spit in thier mouf?
No, but you're allowed to read the list of fouls. :rolleyes2:

3. Biting or spitting at an opponent:
Biting in any form is illegal. A fighter must recognize that a referee may not be able to physically observe some actions, and must make the referee aware if they are being bit during an exhibition of unarmed combat.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I kinda remember a female fighter on the fightergirls forum years ago saying they used to have to wear some sort of breast plate, but they usually didn't wear it. This was back when women could only fight 2 or 3 minute rounds.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What if they take a running start and slam into each others crotch doing the scissors, over and over and over.
Just straight vagina on vagina?
Surely you can't disqualify them both, I'd think the penalties cancel each other out like a false start & a neutral zone infraction.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Will not engage in discussion as you misled with thread title.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
As if any of them have tits in the first place.if they do they are fake and feel like a bag of sand

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Uncovered some pertinent info from an interesting looking mma fan site regarding the boobs in combat issue.

Are woman allowed to wear boob guards?

These tit shields seem to be the UFC certified protective gear worn by all your favorite female warriors:

Wonder if they are allowed metal ones? Joe Rogan and Felder were talking about metal cups the other day, on tv.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wonder if they are allowed metal ones? Joe Rogan and Felder were talking about metal cups the other day, on tv.
Thai cups. definitely the best for protecting your junk in MMA.

Women are forbidden from wearing groin protection, but I thought the chest protection was mandatory. Or does it vary by commission?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thai cups. definitely the best for protecting your junk in MMA.

Women are forbidden from wearing groin protection, but I thought the chest protection was mandatory. Or does it vary by commission?
I diddnt know about chest protection until this thread. What about titties from TuF? Was he allowed to wear a cups on his tits?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
seriously? forbidden from protecting their groin? who the fuck stood there and suggested that as a rule. to whom. and how the fuck was it agreed? madness. where's the logic.