General A question for the stoners

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
People are asking for some party favors since I'll be in the land of the stoners next week.

Just trying to figure out if it's worth my effort and risk to bring any in my carry on or just FedEx a package back. Or neither.
Your friends don't need dope, they need jesus. Bring some pamphlets.

unnamed.jpg

M

member 3289

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Edibles are the best way to enjoy the product. But I’m way to much of a chicken shit to try and move anything across state lines. I’ve known people who drive to the state next door and drive home. Also have known people who have flown to other states and put candies in their suitcase on the return trip. They say that if you open the candy and mix them in with other bags of regular candy you’ll be fine. Way too risky for me. I’m not ready to give up my career yet, but i will be the first in line if it’s ever legal here and a dispensary opens.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Hopefully Biden and Harris will just make it legal federally and we won’t have all these different rules in different states. Seems very silly that i can go to jail for possessing it or paraphernalia, but i can drive an hour and a half to the state line and it’s recreational.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
It's about how you package it. Reg mail works fine. It's legal in canada to ship weed in the mail in case anyone didn't know.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Lol if you are not flying . You are not taking strong enough edibles .

Up the dosage . Syringe it into your blood and you will get the flying feel

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's about how you package it. Reg mail works fine. It's legal in canada to ship weed in the mail in case anyone didn't know.
the govt store uses canada post to ship directly to your house . there is a sign at the post office by my house explaining that it is legal to ship 30g or less but it has to be in a smell proof container which the post office will sell you if needed .i have been using mail order since 2014 when Health Canada was the only option. ironically Health Canada opted out of the mail order marijuana business when Canada Post objected to being used as a courier service to deliver their weed . now Canada Post is the method of delivery for the government stores and the legal vendors .it has always been the method of choice for the black market /grey market vendors