A reminder that MMA pros are pros, even when aging

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Sometimes you see posts from keyboard warriors saying, "Even I could beat Chuck today" (or B.J. or Tito, or non-TRT Vitor).

Here's a Fox News show host who thought he could give BJ a run for his money on the mats. Wrong!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You’re fucking deluded if you think you can beat bj Penn in grappling.......you stand zero chance of beating someone who’s nickname is the phenom because he beat black belts when he was (iirc) a white belt or blue belt......gtfo if you think you have a chance against him.....ever

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You’re fucking deluded if you think you can beat bj Penn in grappling.......you stand zero chance of beating someone who’s nickname is the phenom because he beat black belts when he was (iirc) a white belt or blue belt......gtfo if you think you have a chance against him.....ever
Undertaker could kick his ass

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Prodigy

: )

M

member 603

He earned his black belt in 4 years, and won the Mundials..... No one who has never trained stands a chance with him

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
If i grappled her we might both get a finish. Shit im lying i would be stuck in her guard for hours
Even on the internet, no one believes you could get stuck in her guard for hours without finishing

Last edited: