Lifestyle A sad day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
My booze store closed.The owner was part of a local animal shelter, always gave my dogs puperoni or dog biscuits. Just the fact that he ran an animal friendly booze store was pretty fucking cool. Walked in today, and they were boxing up all the bottles and breaking down the shelves.

Once I was walking by and there was a giant line of storms starting to roll in, and the owner saw me. stepped out and asked why I wasn't grabbing any beer for the storms. I told him I had left my wallet at home, and with no hesitation he told me to grab a 12er and pay him next time.

I'm going to miss that place.

Silver lining: he gave me 2 free bottles of Svedka.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My booze store closed.The owner was part of a local animal shelter, always gave my dogs puperoni or dog biscuits. Just the fact that he ran an animal friendly booze store was pretty fucking cool. Walked in today, and they were boxing up all the bottles and breaking down the shelves.

Once I was walking by and there was a giant line of storms starting to roll in, and the owner saw me. stepped out and asked why I wasn't grabbing any beer for the storms. I told him I had left my wallet at home, and with no hesitation he told me to grab a 12er and pay him next time.

I'm going to miss that place.

Silver lining: he gave me 2 free bottles of Svedka.

Did you ever pay him?
I blame your lack of alcoholism for his bankruptcy

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Was it through choice?
Apparently the new Greek douche bag who had bought the lots didn't want a liquor store and refused to renew their lease. Next to muslims, chinese, urban chicago youth, 711 owners that tell me how to pour my slurpee, children, old people, and jamaicans, there is no one I like less than greeks.

I worked for a sack of Greek shit named Dimitri once. Before I walked out and told him to fuck off I asked him "Do you know that greeks like you invented sex, but it took an Italian like me to invent sex with women?"

Definitely one of my favorite telling my boss to fuck off moments.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apparently the new Greek douche bag who had bought the lots didn't want a liquor store and refused to renew their lease. Next to muslims, chinese, urban chicago youth, 711 owners that tell me how to pour my slurpee, children, old people, and jamaicans, there is no one I like less than greeks.

I worked for a sack of Greek shit named Dimitri once. Before I walked out and told him to fuck off I asked him "Do you know that greeks like you invented sex, but it took an Italian like me to invent sex with women?"

Definitely one of my favorite telling my boss to fuck off moments.
Whereabouts in Italy are you from?

Narnoli?