A simple request

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can somebody give me whatever shows WWE puts on along with with time and channel/network ease? I remember RAW and SmackDown being Mondays and Thursdays and that's it. I think those are still going? What's this NXT shit?

Anyways I don't have normal cable so no easy guide and I don't trust the accuracy of websites. Looking to the real fans to guide me here and let me know what shows are best and why.

For the record SmackDown was better than RAW

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Monday=Raw 8-11ish (available on Sportenet 360 in Canada)
Tuesday=SmackDown 8-10pm EST (available on Sportsnet 360 in Canada)
Wednesday= NXT (basically the farm league) (available on WWE network)

If Kodi'ing I believe Bozy @Bozy will be able to help you out, but he's been MIA for the past few days.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Monday=Raw 8-11ish (available on Sportenet 360 in Canada)
Tuesday=SmackDown 8-10pm EST (available on Sportsnet 360 in Canada)
Wednesday= NXT (basically the farm league) (available on WWE network)

If Kodi'ing I believe Bozy @Bozy will be able to help you out, but he's been MIA for the past few days.

How can I catch some of that Japanese Action NJPW -- and that Kenny Omega guy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Working on that myself actually Wrestle Kingdom is I think tomorrow morning. Being gainfully employed I'll have to catch a replay, but I'm really looking forward to Omega v Jericho.
Oh wow! that's already here? Nice!

I too will be working and will have to catch a replay.

Thanks for the heads up.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh wow! that's already here? Nice!

I too will be working and will have to catch a replay.

Thanks for the heads up.
It's definitely this week, Facebook tells me this: "WRESTLE KINGDOM 12 in Tokyo Dome
2018.1.4 17:00~live Telecast" but I believe that's local Tokyo time so God knows what the fuck that is.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
It's definitely this week, Facebook tells me this: "WRESTLE KINGDOM 12 in Tokyo Dome
2018.1.4 17:00~live Telecast" but I believe that's local Tokyo time so God knows what the fuck that is.

Right on!! Should be a great event!!

Really loving what they have been doing over there in Japan the last few years.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I know you've fallen out of love with the WWE product, but last night they actually had a strong show.
Nice!

I come and go ....after long breaks I usually go back and really enjoy the product for a short time before it becomes a bit stale to me. But to each their own ..I'll have to start watching again and give it a try.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Nice!

I come and go ....after long breaks I usually go back and really enjoy the product for a short time before it becomes a bit stale to me. But to each their own ..I'll have to start watching again and give it a try.
Everyone's favorite PPV is in a couple weeks, soooo....

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Royal Rumble, homie.
Oh nice! I got my kids WWE 2K15 (Because Cena is on the cover). They just started playing Royal Rumble matches and I've never seen them so fired up on the Xbox in my life. They're gonna shit of I can get it going for them. What's the date? What can I expect besides the rumble itself?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
What can I expect besides the rumble itself?
They're doing the first ever women's rumble in edition to the men's.

There's currently 3 other title matches announced. (US title tournament final for the vacant championship) A handicap match for the Smackdown champsionship and a triple threat match for the Raw championship.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Would recommend WWE Network as well. I got it about a year or so ago for Mania, have not had any regrets so far.

Get their entire library, WCW’s, NWA, ECW and are adding ton of content this year I believe. Then all the original shows they have going aren’t all bad.

Also the whole 30 day free trial including whatever PPV there is that month is always a good cash in for Rumble or Mania.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Would recommend WWE Network as well. I got it about a year or so ago for Mania, have not had any regrets so far.

Get their entire library, WCW’s, NWA, ECW and are adding ton of content this year I believe. Then all the original shows they have going aren’t all bad.

Also the whole 30 day free trial including whatever PPV there is that month is always a good cash in for Rumble or Mania.
I get the WWE Network over IPTV (thanks to @Miesha's Taint ) but it seems to play the same shows over and over. Lately it's been Cenas RAW debut 90% of the time I turn it on.

I actually caught the Edge and Christian show, I thought it was hilarious! I never liked Christian when he wrestled but those two pit on a pretty funny show IMO.

If I want to put something on for kids I use Kodis Wrestling on demand which seems to have everything I can imagine.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Fun match, Jericho has long been past his prime but still put on a great show....

Kenny and the Ref got a little sloppy with this one, everyone here should know whats going on here.....