A Simple Way to Get Jon Jones Back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Probably the best post i will never read....what I scanned had me rolling on the ceiling

T

The Big Guy

Couldnt we theoretically just use a DNA sample that was collected before he committed the offense? That sample wouldnt be responsible for any of jons wrongdoings.

So i suggest we collect jon jones old semen from the throat of @conor mcgregor nut hugger

You know he hasnt swallowed all of it

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I didn't read any of that...but I agree. JBJ is the GOAT, he he will be back to reclaim his glory.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I didn't read any of that...but I agree. JBJ is the GOAT, he he will be back to reclaim his glory.
JBJ's clone is just as good as Jon is, and, unlike Jon, innocent of all of Jon's crimes, since he's just a clone and was nowhere near any of the crime scenes (because he didn't exist yet at the time of the crimes).

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
it was the best of fighters, it was the worst of fighters...
LOL! Well played.

"Are You There, Pussy?" Reflections of My Career as the GOAT Clone.

With forward by Jon Bones Jones...forward to the forward by Jon Clone Bones

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
If I was UFC, I'd cancel TUF and Amateurs kissing Dana's ass show and start a Jon Jones reality show.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Wait
Did you actually write all of that

Holy shit
I've read shorter novels
Name one!!! Just kidding. I was FRAT king on the UG for at least 10 years. I wrote at least a hundred posts as long as this thread's. No fucks were given, after the initial effort that went into the posts themselves.

I got a condition.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Goodness gracious......I got lost in that....are you for him coming back or not?
I'm not for Jon coming back. He's fucked up too many times. But I admitted to myself that I need him to come back into my MMA life, and that if we're honest, nearly all of us do. His badassery transcends his fuckups. But we still can't ignore his fuckups. So I was able to find a work-around where Jones comes back and yet faces his punishment at the same time.

If we clone him, the clone will have all his physical abilities and skill, but will not be guilty of his crimes. That's because the clone literally did not exist when the Original Jon committed his offenses. They share everything else, their physical features and mental states, but one is guilty of crimes while the other is not.

So in my proposed scenario, Original Jones sits out for several years on his USADA ban, while his clone signs a UFC contract and goes on another rampage in the octagon.

I put some philosophy in there about theories of personal identity in order to actually argue that my position has a logical basis.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Insider gossip: I post with a football helmet on. Reason: makes me feel rad! Downside: little blue lizards keep teleporting on and off my body. I'm like, "Not now, lizards! I'm helmet-posting!" LOL! "Pesky creature-things from afar! Now, now!" lol.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I read 4 of 5 lines then saw a never ending paragraph, so i had to stop..
I do agree we need him back because UFC is getting boring as shit.
Legitimate point. I do the same thing. I really was about to separate all the paragraphs into their own posts, but got busy curled over in the fetal as my diverticulitis (what Brock had) flared up. Just got back from the emergency room an hour ago.

Otherwise I would have broke them all off.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
LOL! Well played.

"Are You There, Pussy?" Reflections of My Career as the GOAT Clone.

With forward by Jon Bones Jones...forward to the forward by Jon Clone Bones
ha, excellent! Just realized I should have gone with "It was the best of Jones..." or Bones or whatever. Ah well.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Name one!!! Just kidding. I was FRAT king on the UG for at least 10 years. I wrote at least a hundred posts as long as this thread's. No fucks were given, after the initial effort that went into the posts themselves.

I got a condition.
It's all good, I laughed so it was a good post imo
And for shorter novel (it's not really a novel I guess, just a book) The Book of the Law by Aliester Crowley :)

What was your name over there?
I was krs82 and illumination for years over there

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
It's all good, I laughed so it was a good post imo
And for shorter novel (it's not really a novel I guess, just a book) The Book of the Law by Aliester Crowley :)

What was your name over there?
I was krs82 and illumination for years over there
Same over there, WoodenPupa.