Society A Sister Can't Catch A Break In This White World

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Rachel Dolezal hit with felony theft charge in welfare fraud case

Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP chapter leader who resigned after her parents revealed she's not African-American, is facing a felony theft charge in Washington state after she allegedly made false statements to secure nearly $9,000 in food and childcare assistance.

The charges against Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in October 2016, were first reported by KHQ-TV.

According to court documents, investigators with Washington state's Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) started looking into Dolezal's finances in March 2017 after the publication of her autobiography, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World."

DSHS investigator Kyle Bunge said Dolezal had claimed that "her only source of income was $300.00 per month in gifts from friends." However, the department found that she had deposited nearly $84,000 in her bank account between August 2015 and September 2017 without reporting it.

According to the investigation, the money came from sales of Dolezal's autobiography as well as "the sale of her art, soaps, and handmade dolls."

Authorities say Dolezal illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in child care assistance from August 2015 through November 2017. The DSHS report says Dolezal told investigators in April that she had "fully disclosed her information" and declined to answer further questions.

Dolezal is also charged with perjury and making false verification for public assistance.

Dolezal resigned as head of the Spokane NAACP chapter in June 2015 after her parents told local media that she had been born white and was merely posing as a black activist. She also was fired from a police ombudsman commission and lost her job teaching African studies at Eastern Washington University.

In 2017, Dolezal told The Associated Press that she still identifies as black, despite being "Caucasian biologically."

"People didn't seem able to consider that maybe both were true," she said at the time. "OK, I was born to white parents, but maybe I had an authentic black identity."

In addition to her autobiography, Dolezal was the subject of a Netflix documentary, "The Rachel Divide," that premiered at New York's Tribeca Film Festival last month. Fox News recently reported that Dolezal has taken to Instagram to show the apparent success of her in-house hair salon business.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I think she's a cunt, however, did she specifically state to the positions she's fired from, ncaap, that other one and the studies one, that she was a black woman prior to being appointed those positions? Is it legal for them to fire her based on her race/ethnicity? Do they only hire /appoint black people for those positions? Because I know that whitey isn't allowed to do that shit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
God damn it's just occurred to me how fucken crazy this would be if it was flipped. If a black woman posed as a white lady, (and by posed I'm saying got a haircut and applied some light foundation, while leading people on to think she was white)

If a covert black lady lost 3 jobs for that the world would still be on fire from the riots that followed

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
God damn it's just occurred to me how fucken crazy this would be if it was flipped. If a black woman posed as a white lady, (and by posed I'm saying got a haircut and applied some light foundation, while leading people on to think she was white)

If a covert black lady lost 3 jobs for that the world would still be on fire from the riots that followed
Not fired, she resigned-
She was president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) chapter in Spokane, Washington, from February 7, 2014 until June 15, 2015, when she resigned as it was revealed that she had falsely portrayed herself as African American amid suspicion that she had lied about nine alleged hate crimes against her.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I assume they could fire her for lying about her race, though.
Nope. Why could they. Race has no basis on the hiring process does it? They also ask you to do a voluntary disability form and a puff form, I don't think you have to fill in any by law.

My point is, 3 companies came out and fired a major employee because it turned out she was black, this story would have a very different narrative, and who says black people can't pine to be white? Look at Carlton banks, he's the whitest person in bel air

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not fired, she resigned-
She was president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) chapter in Spokane, Washington, from February 7, 2014 until June 15, 2015, when she resigned as it was revealed that she had falsely portrayed herself as African American amid suspicion that she had lied about nine alleged hate crimes against her.
How do.you falsely portray yourself as an afriAfr American? Only ones I can think of are ngannou and usman. They proper Africans living in america. The term is a sham

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
How do.you falsely portray yourself as an afriAfr American? Only ones I can think of are ngannou and usman. They proper Africans living in america. The term is a sham
She claims her "black father" had fled the Deep South "because a white cop was hunting him".
This women is clearly mentally ill.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She claims her "black father" had fled the Deep South "because a white cop was hunting him".
This women is clearly mentally ill.
Dammit why did you link the deep south?

I agree she's nuts. Absolutely. I think shes a cunt. It just dawned upon me how different it would be the other way around. There would be Facebook filters and all kinds of shit telling her to be who she.is etc. Don't let race hold her back from her dreams. As stupid as that shit sounds, this crazy bitch clearly wishes she was black and got her dream jobs. Then had to give them up/lost them.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Dammit why did you link the deep south?

I agree she's nuts. Absolutely. I think shes a cunt. It just dawned upon me how different it would be the other way around. There would be Facebook filters and all kinds of shit telling her to be who she.is etc. Don't let race hold her back from her dreams. As stupid as that shit sounds, this crazy bitch clearly wishes she was black and got her dream jobs. Then had to give them up/lost them.
Yep, she should not be punished for her color(black, white, green,...), but it sounds like she has a problem with telling the truth in any sort of way. But claiming hate crimes as a black women lol. I find this whole story entertaining.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yep, she should not be punished for her color(black, white, green,...), but it sounds like she has a problem with telling the truth in any sort of way. But claiming hate crimes as a black women lol. I find this whole story entertaining.
I do too. It's ridiculous. I watched 3/4 of the documents she has on netNetf but it was shitty. She is 100% dressing up to appear like a black woman, from the hair and the made up etc. But who is to say she can't?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Well I would argue that if you can change your gender, why can't you change your ethnicity? Caitlyn Jenner is no more biologically a woman than Dolezol is biologically black. Why is one excepted but the other is mental illness?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I would argue that if you can change your gender, why can't you change your ethnicity? Caitlyn Jenner is no more biologically a woman than Dolezol is biologically black. Why is one excepted but the other is mental illness?
I'd argue they are both weirdos and we are what we are, however, you can't pick and choose who you grant liberties. So I agree.

Plus jacko decided to be white and I don't think people ever noticed

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'd argue they are both weirdos and we are what we are, however, you can't pick and choose who you grant liberties. So I agree.

Plus jacko decided to be white and I don't think people ever noticed
MJ truly was subtle about his whiteness. Personally I never noticed until I saw a picture by picture comparison a few years ago. Apparently he had a nose job somewhere along the way, too.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Give it time, Catilyn will be owning it at the BET awards. :D

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
MJ truly was subtle about his whiteness. Personally I never noticed until I saw a picture by picture comparison a few years ago. Apparently he had a nose job somewhere along the way, too.
Yea it's easy to miss

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
It seems that was his whole Hydra plan. To draw kids towards him. Don't gimme that shit about him getting cleared. Innocent menmdont pay millions of dollars
My kids are way too young to know anything about him. They just like the Movie and sound track of Free Willy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My kids are way too young to know anything about him. They just like the Movie and sound track of Free Willy.
It's strange how jacko is maybe the highest profile accused nonse ever and it just slid away twice. Yet today you have every cunt and his dog losing their status because they winked at a 19 year old chick with big tits