Society A Sister Can't Catch A Break In This White World

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
It seems that was his whole Hydra plan. To draw kids towards him. Don't gimme that shit about him getting cleared. Innocent menmdont pay millions of dollars
I disagree to a point. Sometimes its easier to give someone money. Once the allegation is made public the damage is already done even if the outcome is in the person paying favor.

Lots of innocent people are convicted and no lawyer will guarantee a verdict so paying is sometimes just easier.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I disagree to a point. Sometimes its easier to give someone money. Once the allegation is made public the damage is already done even if the outcome is in the person paying favor.

Lots of innocent people are convicted and no lawyer will guarantee a verdict so paying is sometimes just easier.
Yea okay jacko fan. No smoke without fire. The guy who pretends he a boy, turned himself white, has no relationships with women, and pays 30 million to avoid court is probably a saint.

When he's not admittedly sharing beda with children who later accuse him of wrongdoing..

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Yea okay jacko fan. No smoke without fire. The guy who pretends he a boy, turned himself white, has no relationships with women, and pays 30 million to avoid court is probably a saint.

When he's not admittedly sharing beda with children who later accuse him of wrongdoing..
I am not sticking up for MJ but men in poweful positions are shaken down all the time. Sometimes its better and cheaper for them to pay than take the hit in public perception.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I am not sticking up for MJ but men in poweful positions are shaken down all the time. Sometimes its better and cheaper for them to pay than take the hit in public perception.
True, and these bloodsuckers know it. Easier for a someone with money to pay someone off for 500k or something than spend millions defending in court and risk permanent damage to their reputation.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
True, and these bloodsuckers know it. Easier for a someone with money to pay someone off for 500k or something than spend millions defending in court and risk permanent damage to their reputation.
There is a reason why Stormy is a story but she cant talk no matter how hard they try. She took the payoff and had buyers remorse when she realized she could have gotten more

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i self-identified as an African-American female while I was in college.

#TrueStory
#AintBullshittin