Society A Sister Can't Catch A Break In This White World

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Well I would argue that if you can change your gender, why can't you change your ethnicity? Caitlyn Jenner is no more biologically a woman than Dolezol is biologically black. Why is one excepted but the other is mental illness?
Or change your age? If we can make up genders that previously did not exist, then I can be 10 years younger, Chinese, and change my name to Bruce.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Or change your age? If we can make up genders that previously did not exist, then I can be 10 years younger, Chinese, and change my name to Bruce.
Now that you mention it, I would love to be 21 again. Why should it just be the Marys who get all the changing fun?

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
so she went on welfare to help fool people into thinking she's really black?

can shaun king get some of this prison time for something please?

Last edited:

Now that you mention it, I would love to be 21 again. Why should it just be the Marys who get all the changing fun?
I look at it this way: Suppose there were a bunch of guys who I thought were alright. What if one of them made some dumb ass mistake with basic English usage at work, or otherwise where someone would notice and it would reflect badly on the person making the mistake? A spell checker on its' own will not pick up accept vs except and one is a verb and the other is a conjunction/preposition/verb (passive form).
So I'd be failing you guys if I didn't at least let you know.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I look at it this way: Suppose there were a bunch of guys who I thought were alright. What if one of them made some dumb ass mistake with basic English usage at work, or otherwise where someone would notice and it would reflect badly on the person making the mistake? A spell checker on its' own will not pick up accept vs except and one is a verb and the other is a conjunction/preposition/verb (passive form).
I really appreciate it, it’s good for my work.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I know this is in jest, but in my case, It could really benefit me financially to be a few years younger. In my profession, I have mandatory retirement at 65. If I’m in good shape still, I’m going to shave a few years off.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I know this is in jest, but in my case, It could really benefit me financially to be a few years younger. In my profession, I have mandatory retirement at 65. If I’m in good shape still, I’m going to shave a few years off.
It will be soon possible. We're getting crazy enough alright.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I don't mind it mothafucka. I appreciate it even.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
If I could just squeeze out a couple more years of work, I could go from a good retirement, to a great retirement.
Why not? I do not see why we can't. Biological facts do not matter, the question is how you identify yourself.

If we can have....

...this bullshit.

Then I am twenty fucking one!