A small snapshot of our upcoming makeover/rebranding

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok put me down for 1 medium t shirt. Great work, loving the evolution of this site, can't wait to see new branding rolled out etc

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
good stuff!

wondering about the C in .com and community.

Was the bottom cut off on purpose?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Update. We're working on this, but it's not going to be done by UFC 189. Just too many little tweaks we're wanting to make, in order to assure the launch is perfect. But it's going to be awesome when it's done.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Update. We're working on this, but it's not going to be done by UFC 189. Just too many little tweaks we're wanting to make, in order to assure the launch is perfect. But it's going to be awesome when it's done.
As long as no one touches my very finally calibrated UFC bullshit meter avi and my dana the clown avi we are ok...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just saw the site redesign, which is almost complete...and all I'm going to say is, it is FILTHY. I hope everyone else will be as blown away by it as I am, because I think it will really separate our community from everyone else.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just saw the site redesign, which is almost complete...and all I'm going to say is, it is FILTHY. I hope everyone else will be as blown away by it as I am, because I think it will really separate our community from everyone else.
Needs more cowbell...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Looks great from the picture, nice work, looking forward to the change.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Confident we'll launch this by Saturday and kick this shit off for UFC Chicago: Dillshaw vs Barao 2.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Update: The final art is supposed to be completed tomorrow. Then a day to get it added into the design. So I think we're looking at a Friday relaunch boys & girls.

Splinty @Splinty can chime in on whether he may need to take the site down for a bit to do his thing, but I think we're going to be ready to roll by Dillashaw vs Barao 2 w/ no problems.

I'm excited as hell for this.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Hopefully soon because we're losing our asses here.
No..don't sell. We need to help you build. Ads, let's get some fucking ads up. Let's start a youtube channel for the site and get you revenue through clicks. I can only imagine how much went into this bro. I'm just glad you guys realized it. How much is the monthly upkeep of the site? I'm not talking the big moves, like the revamp you guys got coming. I'm saying if everything were stable, how much is regular maintenance costs?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No..don't sell. We need to help you build. Ads, let's get some fucking ads up. Let's start a youtube channel for the site and get you revenue through clicks. I can only imagine how much went into this bro. I'm just glad you guys realized it. How much is the monthly upkeep of the site? I'm not talking the big moves, like the revamp you guys got coming. I'm saying if everything were stable, how much is regular maintenance costs?
Nothing we can't handle. I'm just fucking around - we ain't going anywhere...as if anyone would want to buy us out, lol. We're in it to win it. We're working on some things that will start generating revenue for the site, and hopefully cover our costs moving forward. We haven't made revenue a priority to this point, because we've been so consumed by other things. In 7 short months we've launched w/ one platform & migrated to another. Now we're about to rebrand. Social media, bringing content to the site, networking, Q&A's, legalities, etc. Hell - just trying to convince people to sign up & give us a chance has been an enormous amount of work. But after this weekend, we're going to shift our focus to partnering w/ some folks that have similar interests & philosophies, and hopefully execute some deals that will start bringing revenue in.

The saving grace here honestly, has been the members. SO many have stepped up & helped us along the way...logo & graphic design, social media, telling people about the site, suggestions & ideas for improvements, etc. It's been amazing & we're grateful. This really is a community man...not just bullshitting either. I think you'll see it as you spend some time here.

Thanks again for the kind words. I'll hit you up in PM sometime to discuss ideas you have for what you mentioned above, in more detail. Hope you stick around and come to call this place home.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
WildEachIt has grown up. Sounding like a business suit through and through. Pro-fess-ion-al. You no wildeachit nomore bro? I second the guy above. Shirts sound good. I'd proudly rock one around my area. Be all giddy and shit saying the owner is my buddy and shit.