A small snapshot of our upcoming makeover/rebranding

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Merchandise is also on the agenda Chief @Chief. What you see in those pics was somewhat prototype swag La Paix @BirdWatcher thru together to pass out at the UFC Fan Expo. We're in the process of working with someone and add a store here as well. Stay tuned... ;)

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Alright..whose tits are those on Birdwatchers profile pic? Too much stimuli on this site. I can't walk around with a raging boner all day fellas!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Alright..whose tits are those on Birdwatchers profile pic? Too much stimuli on this site. I can't walk around with a raging boner all day fellas!
Those belong to the bird I watch :) I remember your SN from an alternate MMA universe, pleasure to see you posting here.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Growth is good. But, do you have plans to prevent this place from turning into Sherdog? The average IQ there is about 3...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @BirdWatcher, did you say anything to Joe Rogan @Joe Rogan about him signing up? Curious if he plans to swing by sometime and shoot the shit with us.
I was one of the last ones in the line to meet him. I said hi and told him I was here repping TMMAC and as I was unfolding the shirt he said "Yaaaaaa I know you guys" He was a little tipsy and presumably high so I didn't think it was a good time to pressure him to post. Super nice guy though and was happy we thought enough to get him a shirt.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Growth is good. But, do you have plans to prevent this place from turning into Sherdog? The average IQ there is about 3...
We do :)
And that is the continued community investment in itself. We will 'nudge' with the mods and keep pushing for a positive culture from the top down. From the bottom up, see the Constitution thread in OT to weigh in. We need great members to keep being silos of excellence to let that culture continue to permeate what we do.
Itll be more challenging with growth, but self sustaining will mean we are here in 10 years. We are doing everything we know how to give a great product, bring in great mods as examples (not cops), and include you in the future of the site. So I hope that will result in a continued great experience.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And that is the continued community investment in itself. We will 'nudge' with the mods and keep pushing for a positive culture from the top down. From the bottom up, see the Constitution thread in OT to weigh in. We need great members to keep being silos of excellence to let that culture continue to permeate what we do.
Itll be more challenging with growth, but self sustaining will mean we are here in 10 years. We are doing everything we know how to give a great product, bring in great mods as examples (not cops), and include you in the future of the site. So I hope that will result in a continued great experience.
I will be happy to call anyone out for acting childish. We core members all need to be willing to do the same, moderator banner or not. Without being rude, we can simply inform that we as a community don't put up with hateful and immature behavior. If the core userbase fails to assert those beliefs during significant growth, the forum will easily fall to shit (e.g. mma.tv).

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Fantastic answer. I remain positive. :) I haven't really posted much here, but have been longing for an "adult" MMA site for years and years. I watched UFC1 live, so I've been around for a while. Keep up the good work!

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
I really dig that new logo, very clean and professional looking
Will be in for some merch when its up

Great job guys... All involved should be proud!!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I really dig that new logo, very clean and professional looking
Will be in for some merch when its up

Great job guys... All involved should be proud!!
Thanks brother. Our boy Wintermute @peter_weyland smoked a bowl and let his creative juices flow. Amazing work, isn't it? He is also working with Splinty on the site design & art. And also designing some t-shirts. Yeah...we owe him...big time lol.