A thread about sandsculptures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
When I was just a wee lad, often my family would take us to either the Wisconsin Dells or the Indiana Dunes or North Ave beach in Chicago. I loved playing in the sand. Pack a little wet sand into a bucket, turn it uspide down, hopefully it maintained structural integrity, and you do that a few times, and bingo! you had a nice little sand castle to turn into an S and M bordello of GI Joe action figures where Lady Jane and Jinx were scissoring while Gung Ho and Snake Eyes watch. Such fond memories of my childhood. Anyways, as time as moved on, some people actually make some pretty cool sculptures with sand that doesn't involve bondage action with GI Joes. Shocking, right? Anyways, this thread is dedicated to those who work that craft.

Some pretty amazing shit right there.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I would literally drown the douchebag that made this. The Hulk would take Bat's lunch money with the quickness if not for the shitty writing of DC Comics.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I watched some shows about this stuff. The people that create these have to be super stoners because the patience they show is astounding. Spend hours working on something just to have it collapse because it dried out would send me over the edge. They just said a few choice words and redesigned the part that collapsed.