A Tweet from PVZ, the hopeless romantic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Someone needs to sit this young lady down and explain how life works.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I feel bad for writing that. I'm waiting for some random person to come bitch me out about objectifying women fighters or something. Even though MMA fans talk about how they'd drag their dick through glass to sniff Tate's farts, it seems like any time I comment on a female fighters looks, someone always ends up trying to bash me for it haha. And I never do that either.. But when you're someone like PVZ and you market yourself and put your looks out there for people to see.. I think it's fair game to comment on their attractiveness etc. Especially in a respectful, non disgusting way.

Just weird that people seem to get bothered by that.. yet not the endless sexual/gross shit people post about other fighters all the time

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Is it true she broke up with Cody G?

I know everyone calls him "No Love" but to me there is only one MMA fighter with that nick name, Clementi. It's kinda weird when people use other's nicknames. Like imagine if there was another CroCop, another Rampage, or something. Just weird to me

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is it true she broke up with Cody G?

I know everyone calls him "No Love" but to me there is only one MMA fighter with that nick name, Clementi. It's kinda weird when people use other's nicknames. Like imagine if there was another CroCop, another Rampage, or something. Just weird to me
I told my coworkers to call me Beastin' 25/8.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
the only thing disturbing about PVZ sexual fantasies is that she looks about 12 yrs old. I'm with Kevin Lee on this, potential pedo's are sexually attracted to her.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I feel bad for writing that. I'm waiting for some random person to come bitch me out about objectifying women fighters or something. Even though MMA fans talk about how they'd drag their dick through glass to sniff Tate's farts, it seems like any time I comment on a female fighters looks, someone always ends up trying to bash me for it haha. And I never do that either.. But when you're someone like PVZ and you market yourself and put your looks out there for people to see.. I think it's fair game to comment on their attractiveness etc. Especially in a respectful, non disgusting way.

Just weird that people seem to get bothered by that.. yet not the endless sexual/gross shit people post about other fighters all the time
Emmery is gone dude, so you're ok.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lol - I didn't mean anyone here, I just meant MMA fans in general over the years.

Who is Emmery though? Not sure if I just forget or may not have been around or am a moron. possibly all 3