A Tweet from PVZ, the hopeless romantic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
..but don't worry I'll find a new mma forum site where people don't take comments against mma fighters so personally.
That's the thing. It's not personal. It's a uniform requirement. We aren't going to keep asking fighters to join us so you can call them names. Look at your history man since just joining. You obviously follow the sport. You know whats up.

Literally just go from calling people 'cans' to objectably explaining their skills deficits and we are good. That's it.

You left mmafighting. Because people are too immature. Whats mature about such lazy fighter bashing?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I see some of you trying to move into my arena. I appreciate it fellows but I'll have you know that PVZ signed something for me at the UFC. And when I said 'thank you' she said...'of course! No problem. I love meeting my fans'.

So basically we are an item now. Already dropping the L bomb.

Ill send you 'save the dates'.
I'll have vanzant leftovers. curran is adorable.

Cyclonus

Oct 5, 2015
That's the thing. It's not personal. It's a uniform requirement. We aren't going to keep asking fighters to join us so you can call them names. Look at your history man since just joining. You obviously follow the sport. You know whats up.

Literally just go from calling people 'cans' to objectably explaining their skills deficits and we are good. That's it.

You left mmafighting. Because people are too immature. Whats mature about such lazy fighter bashing?
Doesn't sound like you even read my posts. .. I never said Ronda sucked or JJ. I said they are fighting cans. Is that a lonely opinion? Bethe Correia is an accountant who got into mma for physical fitness four years ago..not my opinion its a fact...she fought Ronda who has been training since she was a child and obviously reached Olympic and world judo competitions.
I also mentioned holly's questionable boxing championships..feel free to do your research on that.

I said Ronda is overrated and ducking cyborg. I made another post about Khabib and ferguson. So please tell me how "my entire post history is about how fighters suck"?

The immaturity from mmafighting had to do with users attacking other users.

If you want this board to only be about everyone praising fighters and agreeing on how attractive they are then just print that explicitly in your guidleines.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'll find a new mma forum site where people don't take comments against mma fighters so personally.

All the best,

Cyc
This would be unfortunate. I've enjoyed reading your comments and perspective. Just as a FYI, many of us have been censored in public, you might not have seen it because you're new but it's not a public shaming although it can certainly feel that way. Just know that we've all been here, some didn't take it well and raged, others silently stewed then let it eek out over several forums.

No it's not always fair and in every instance comments earlier in the thread can be pointed to as worse or similar to yours and they didn't get the edit. It's subjective but that's the cost of dealing with human mods.

Ain't no big deal to members. We move the fuck on and find slicker ways to say the same shit, I enjoy that part. Anyway. Two tears in a bucket, muthafuck it. Yo.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Doesn't sound like you even read my posts. .. I never said Ronda sucked or JJ. I said they are fighting cans. Is that a lonely opinion? Bethe Correia is an accountant who got into mma for physical fitness four years ago..not my opinion its a fact...she fought Ronda who has been training since she was a child and obviously reached Olympic and world judo competitions.
I also mentioned holly's questionable boxing championships..feel free to do your research on that.

I said Ronda is overrated and ducking cyborg. I made another post about Khabib and ferguson. So please tell me how "my entire post history is about how fighters suck"?

The immaturity from mmafighting had to do with users attacking other users.

If you want this board to only be about everyone praising fighters and agreeing on how attractive they are then just print that explicitly in your guidleines.
Lawd!!! What you just said in the first paragraph is what they're asking you to do. Erase can with the 56 year old accountant argument. Drop the mic and prosper. It's just that easy.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is it true she broke up with Cody G?

I know everyone calls him "No Love" but to me there is only one MMA fighter with that nick name, Clementi. It's kinda weird when people use other's nicknames. Like imagine if there was another CroCop, another Rampage, or something. Just weird to me
I didn't know that about Cody.

He should have to beat Rich to earn that nickname.
Moreso, he should actually prove he has no love IN the fight, either by snapping a bone, holding on too long, beating on him until 2 refs have to pull him off, or in the post fight interview he could say, "Hi mom! I don't love you".

I think after that, Rich would have to re-earn it with showing even more no love.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This guy who hates light skin black women.

I miss Emmery Myers @Emmery Myers and I don't give a fuck. I probably have about as opposite opinion from that guy as possible. I think his argument tactics are too personal and it causes me all kinds of headaches having to step in. BUT, I'll be damned if he doesn't force me to always look at something a different way even when I still disagree.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I miss Emmery Myers @Emmery Myers and I don't give a fuck. I probably have about as opposite opinion from that guy as possible. I think his argument tactics are too personal and it causes me all kinds of headaches having to step in. BUT, I'll be damned if he doesn't force me to always look at something a different way even when I still disagree.
So you hate black poon as well. Good to know. Good to know.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'd be upset by a black vagina.

I'm talking about a true, jet black vagina. Spray paint black. Gloss finish.

I'd still want to touch it though.
If I had a certified African immigrant puss he would've championed it. But a regular ol diluted American negro kitty cat wasn't. I was told to check my pussy heritage and free my poon from the century of white male desires that shaped my vagina into a self hating, hair bump ridden, hole of white male privilege acceptance. And I only banged 2 white guys. :sleepy:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
On a serious note, your fascination with his views but not his delivery is off putting. If he argued without personal attacks fine. But as an admin, he should've received harsher punishment for multiple vicious attacks instead of an edit. And to out this in a thread where a new member is feeling attacked and I unwelcomed because of a supposed attack is unfortunate.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If I had a certified African immigrant puss he would've championed it. But a regular ol diluted American negro kitty cat wasn't. I was told to check my pussy heritage and free my poon from the century of white male desires that shaped my vagina into a self hating, hair bump ridden, hole of white male privilege acceptance. And I only banged 2 white guys. :sleepy:
The hair bumps are your fault. Stop shaving.