A Tweet from PVZ, the hopeless romantic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I miss Emmery Myers @Emmery Myers and I don't give a fuck. I probably have about as opposite opinion from that guy as possible. I think his argument tactics are too personal and it causes me all kinds of headaches having to step in. BUT, I'll be damned if he doesn't force me to always look at something a different way even when I still disagree.
Splinty @Splinty twitter account...

I want to be craved by you, I want you to think about kissing me, as much as I think about kissing you

#EmmryMyers4Life #UcompleteMe #UgoGurl

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So you hate black poon as well. Good to know. Good to know.
Girl this aint geometry. There is no transitive property here!
Splinty @Splinty twitter account...

I want to be craved by you, I want you to think about kissing me, as much as I think about kissing you

#EmmryMyers4Life #UcompleteMe #UgoGurl

Literally the day before the q&a, birdwatcher tells me "dude, you have to get on the mic and ask a question! That's what I regret not doing in Vegas"

So I get this.

I make my wife call me PVZ in the bedroom.

Goddamn that is funny. You motherfuckers.
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
On a serious note, your fascination with his views but not his delivery is off putting. If he argued without personal attacks fine. But as an admin, he should've received harsher punishment for multiple vicious attacks instead of an edit. And to out this in a thread where a new member is feeling attacked and I unwelcomed because of a supposed attack is unfortunate.
Um yeah....

Reading way too much into that.

I think his argument tactics are too personal and it causes me all kinds of headaches having to step in

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Girl this aint geometry. There is no transitive property here!

Literally the day before the q&a, birdwatcher tells me "dude, you have to get on the mic and ask a question! That's what I regret not doing in Vegas"

So I get this.

I make my wife call me PVZ in the bedroom.

Goddamn that is funny. You motherfuckers.
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Hey u got off easy. The day after I posted my pic, there was a GIF of me catching a spinning back kick from Edson Barboza posted lol

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
If you want this board to only be about everyone praising fighters and agreeing on how attractive they are then just print that explicitly in your guidleines.
You don't have to praise fighters or agree they are attractive. As Wild @I Wild Each It said, you can share your opinion without being rude.

For example, I don't find Meisha as attractive as other guys do. That's not fighter bashing. If I said, "she's ugly and looks like she's been run over", that would be fighter bashing.

"I'm not a fan of Chris Leben."
"Chris Leben is shit."

2 ways to share an opinion. Fighter bashing is against the rules. Having people with contrasting opinions is great, as it opens discussion. Just give it a bit of thought.

Same thing with calling fighters "cans". I absolutely agree with you about Ronda's competition not being as strong as that of other UFC champions. Your point about Bethe only starting MMA recently is spot on. You can make that comment objectively, without insults.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
What has he said to make you think this? Racism isn't acceptable. Can you provide a link/quote?
You'd need to talk to my vagina about that Leigh. I don't feel comfortable rehashing the whole torrid bit. Go ahead and jump in my pm. Where's your wife? :eyes: You at work? :eyes: In the house alone? :eyes:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You'd need to talk to my vagina about that Leigh. I don't feel comfortable rehashing the whole torrid bit. Go ahead and jump in my pm. Where's your wife? :eyes: You at work? :eyes: In the house alone? :eyes:
One reason that many posters left other MMA forums and came here is because of rampant racism. You've made a reasonably serious allegation. Please substantiate it.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
OK then please don't make baseless accusations of racism.
I'll do whatever I like. Go find some business dude.

And to be clear, because I don't feel the need to prove something to you only means that your opinion isn't valuable to me. It's just as simple as that.
image.jpeg

Last edited: