A Tweet from PVZ, the hopeless romantic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'll do whatever I like. Go find some business dude.

And to be clear, because I don't feel the need to prove something to you only means that your opinion isn't valuable to me. It's just as simple as that.
View attachment 5451
Stop being so abrasive. I asked nicely but I'm being firm. Keep your racist nonsense to yourself.

Last edited:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Stop being so abrasive. I asked nicely but I'm being firm. Keep your racist nonsense to yourself.
I don't care how you ask, I'm not justifying a gotdamn thing to you. Move on and quit being bothersome. I'm trying to ignore your sanctimonious self but the damn option is missing.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I don't care how you ask, I'm not justifying a gotdamn thing to you. Move on and quit being bothersome. I'm trying to ignore your sanctimonious self but the damn option is missing.
I don't interact with you at all if I can help it. Stop the toxic posting like race baiting and saying that PVZ attracts pedophiles and you won't hear from me at all.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh
your expert race relations-interrogation skills are needed on this other case....Raven-Symoné has issues with 'ghetto' names - CNN.com
get to the bottom of that..will ya?

Paige seems like a sweet, humble girl who gives good interviews and we all know she can fight.
and her dress is lovely and not at all hookerish.
What do you want me to say? As I've said numerous times, race isn't physically real. Racism, however, is very real.

Emmery Myers

I put the warrior in social justice warrior
Aug 7, 2015
Listened to the whole video. This song makes me sad for relationships I didnt even like. :(