General A UK Member of Parliament was Knifed to Death Today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
A very respected member of the UK Parliament was killed today whilst going about his daily business.

Its really shocked the country. He was a Tory but he was one of the few that had deep respect on all sides of the house. He was respected by all religions, creed and class within his constituency. All MP’s, well the vast majority, hold open surgery’s where their population can meet them face to face and ask advice and get solutions to their issues.

A person came into the church where he was holding his open surgery and murdered him.

On a personal level he was the vip that gave me my GCSE’ s certificates when I was 16. ( I failed them all ). He still said ‘well done, great achievement‘ as he handed me my documents of failure, shaking my hand. He wouldn’t have known I had failed of course.

It seems this may have been a religion of peace killing. Which is very, very worrying. It makes all the MPs targets. And makes life going forward very, very different for any elected member of Parliament. It may be just one zealot. It may be his heritage and religion are irrelevant and he was a lone nutter.

But as a new tactic….If it is one….It’s pretty powerful. It should be said, a right wing nut job was the last person to kill a member of Parliament over Brexit and immigration. So I don’t want to add comment just yet.

But if this becomes a thing. Well it’s a different and new level of terrorism

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
political surgeries seem amazing. A real tragedy that a politician was killed while doing it.