Lifestyle A very Covid Halloween

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How do you plan to handle trick or treating and/or giving out candy this year?

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
We keep our porch light off every year. We don’t want those little dressed up heterosexuals knocking on our door in their provocative costumes.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
We are planning to set something fun up at home for my son, so he has different places to go in the house for trick-or-treating, like up to grandma's room, down in the basement, in the backyard, etc.

For the kids outside, I haven't decided yet. I might put out a "take one" bowl just to keep them from ringing the doorbell all night.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We are planning to set something fun up at home for my son, so he has different places to go in the house for trick-or-treating, like up to grandma's room, down in the basement, in the backyard, etc.

For the kids outside, I haven't decided yet. I might put out a "take one" bowl just to keep them from ringing the doorbell all night.
Oh man, I disconnected my door bell and haven't look back.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We plan to put a bowl of candy outside, I'll be watching those little fucks through my speakeasy to make sure they don't take more than 1. If they do, I'm calling the police.

We will also go by a few of the neighbors house with our son for his first Halloween.

T

The Big Guy

I'm renting an airbnb in a small Republican town in florida and they are having a huge halloween party with outdoor movies, trump flags and lots of murica.

I'm going to dress like antifa and annoy the rednecks

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I'm renting an airbnb in a small Republican town in florida and they are having a huge halloween party with outdoor movies, trump flags and lots of murica.

I'm going to dress like antifa and annoy the rednecks
They dont want any of your drugs. I'm calling bullshit on this post.

T

The Big Guy

ThatOneDude @guywhocantgrapple

I dont appreciate you're attitude. This is why I refused to build you a fence, I knew we would soon be enemies. Now the invasion will be easier

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ThatOneDude @guywhocantgrapple

I dont appreciate you're attitude. This is why I refused to build you a fence, I knew we would soon be enemies. Now the invasion will be easier
Guy who can't grapple..... Sir I was rolling on the mat while you were in middle school.

How old are you? This might be a lie.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I saw a setup with a long PVC pipe all decorated up
You drop the candy in and deliver it to the kid 15+ feet away

Although protecting against covid and taking candy from strangers seems hypocritical to me

I wish kids could lead normal lives right now, instead of new normal lives but that ship sailed long ago and isn't coming back

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Covid: "Make Halloween Scary Again!"

We'll be giving out full sized candy bars to the bad motherfuckers willing to stick it to the man.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Covid: "Make Halloween Scary Again!"

We'll be giving out full sized candy bars to the bad motherfuckers willing to stick it to the man.
Those houses were the best.

I see an old guy around town from my old neighborhood and my first thought is always that is the king size snicker house guy.

30+ years later lol