A week before the biggest fight in his career, CM Punk is ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Interesting info about the dr that tried to sue Punk

https://deadspin.com/court-records-wwe-doctor-who-sued-cm-punk-had-sexual-r-1826818551

He had affairs with WWE's Divas he was a doctor for & supposedly that is a no-no

Personally I don't see the issue, but how stupid of the doc to bring this BS trial to light with baggage of his own.
After reading cliff notes from the trial, I don’t think they really knew what they were doing at all.

They brought in different sized objects to point out how the fluctuation of said lump was all over the place. Which in my mind would only give the jury physical examples of how bad the lump got for Punk

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
After reading cliff notes from the trial, I don’t think they really knew what they were doing at all.

They brought in different sized objects to point out how the fluctuation of said lump was all over the place. Which in my mind would only give the jury physical examples of how bad the lump got for Punk
It was a way for Vince to screw with Punk & cost him money & stress

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
It was a way for Vince to screw with Punk & cost him money & stress
Thats the only rational thing I can think of. I listened to the podcast, they barely mention the doctor. Really no reason for him to be entirely up in arms. Considering one of the key details from the trial was “Punk didnt know the name of the dermatologist”

The closing statement from the doctor’s attorney was basically “there was no lump”, WWE.com at some point posted a picture of CM Punk’s back at RR’14 to show there wasn’t one shortly after podcast. Then evidence revealed it was lower than the trunk line.

The key detail that caught my attention was Colt’s lawyer said, paraphrasing, the doctor isn’t in therapy, they get 8 hours of sleep, they are not effected by this, despite the claim. Very very fair point. It all seemed like a colossal waste of time

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Thats the only rational thing I can think of. I listened to the podcast, they barely mention the doctor. Really no reason for him to be entirely up in arms. Considering one of the key details from the trial was “Punk didnt know the name of the dermatologist”

The closing statement from the doctor’s attorney was basically “there was no lump”, WWE.com at some point posted a picture of CM Punk’s back at RR’14 to show there wasn’t one shortly after podcast. Then evidence revealed it was lower than the trunk line.

The key detail that caught my attention was Colt’s lawyer said, paraphrasing, the doctor isn’t in therapy, they get 8 hours of sleep, they are not effected by this, despite the claim. Very very fair point. It all seemed like a colossal waste of time
I am with you
Biggest thing to me was ... there were no damages to sue for.
He still had his job with WWE

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I am with you
Biggest thing to me was ... there were no damages to sue for.
He still had his job with WWE
Ya think Vince and co just did it to fuck with him? Vince, I found out recently listening to another podcast, is a rather interesting person that would hold that long of grudge.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Ya think Vince and co just did it to fuck with him? Vince, I found out recently listening to another podcast, is a rather interesting person that would hold that long of grudge.
He is a weird cat
He is very spiteful
Within his own company, he holds talent back that start getting over on their own because they are not his "creations".

Meltzer wrote this on his board about the Punk lawsuit
They were so sure they'd make Punk look like a fool because they thought they had the deal dead to rights because Duffy wasn't actually a doctor.
Duffy was the physicians assistant that told Punk he was misdiagnosed