Aaron Pico to return at Bellator 192 in January

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Bellator MMA featherweight prodigy Aaron Pico (1-1, 1-1 Bellator)finally has a date for his next assignment. Sources close to the situation have confirmed to MMA Today that the 21-year-old will be competing at in January at Bellator 192 in Inglewood, California. Pico had told ESPN‘s Brett Okamoto that he was hoping to compete on the Bellator 192 card back in September.

While MMA Today has confirmed that he has signed a bout contract, an opponent has not been confirmed at this time. A source hinted to MMA Today that the combatant standing across the cage on January 20th will be a fighter from outside of the organization....

Source: EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Pico To Return at Bellator 192 in Inglewood; Opponent TBA - MMA Today

Last edited by a moderator:

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Always interested in whom they will schedule him against. He is only 1-1 do they give him a step up?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
They'll do Pico vs Tenshin eventually mark my words

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
I hope it's a fighter who is good, has a winning record and is not just a can. Sure Pico doesn't have a lot of experience in the cage but with all the hype, putting him in there with a nobody isn't going to help him grow as a fighter or help make him a star. The fans can see through that and will start to question how good he truly is.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I'm of a vastly different opinion.
He should fight 4 or 5 cans in a row to gain experience, a half decent record, and to feel nice and comfortable in the ring. Time's on his side, no need to burn out early and amount to nothing trying to rush things.