Aaron Zalewski makes incredible accusations against Brittney Palmer in cross-complaint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Once-accused fraudster, Aaron Zalewski, says he was peacefully at home when he was brutally assaulted and battered by his wife, Brittney Palmer, who is “highly trained, skilled and experienced in mixed martial arts” due to her UFC spokesperson job.

If the best defense truly is a good offense, then Aaron Zalewski's defense to claims he assaulted and battered his wife, UFC Octagon Girl Brittney Palmer, has officially begun. On Jun. 3, Zalewski went on the offensive with a story framing himself as the victim, filing a cross-complaint against Palmer in Los Angeles Superior Court for assault and battery, malicious criminal prosecution, defamation, extortion, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress, trespass, and violation of the RICO act.

The allegations stem from events…

Aaron Zalewski makes incredible accusations against Brittney Palmer in cross-complaint

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"Zalewski believes Palmer attempted to extort $850,000 earlier this year for a settlement in their divorce proceedings and that Palmer never loved him. Zalewski further claims that her true motives for entering into the marriage were to "fraudulently and willfully obtain money from [Zalewski]."

Nahhhhhh. Never.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
The dude is a man dime, i highly doubt she married him for anything but unconditional love. I am sure she felt he was doing her a favor by climbing on top of her every night.

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
assault and battery, malicious criminal prosecution, defamation, extortion, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress, trespass, and violation of the RICO act.
I'd give anything for her to do that to me

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
"Zalewski believes Palmer attempted to extort $850,000 earlier this year for a settlement in their divorce proceedings and that Palmer never loved him. Zalewski further claims that her true motives for entering into the marriage were to "fraudulently and willfully obtain money from [Zalewski]."

Nahhhhhh. Never.
Well, at least he ain't saying she a gold digger.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
RICO wtf, what did she do?? Conspire to tickle his balls and tongue his asshole while giving him a blowjob?? What a homo, Can't believe a grown man would sign off on a complaint against a female for that alleged shit.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
RICO wtf, what did she do?? Conspire to tickle his balls and tongue his asshole while giving him a blowjob?? What a homo, Can't believe a grown man would sign off on a complaint against a female for that alleged shit.
Eeerm... Look at the way he is dressed. You wear a skinny suit, you are admitting you are that kind of "man".

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
When she's doing it to him, turnabout is fair play.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
When she's doing it to him, turnabout is fair play.
Yeah but she's a broad, they're all bat-shit crazy...it's to be expected. They have ALL the pussies so you have to accept that possibility as the cost of doing business. Men aren't suppose to stoop to that level of estrogen.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah but she's a broad, they're all bat-shit crazy...it's to be expected. They have ALL the pussies so you have to accept that possibility as the cost of doing business. Men aren't suppose to stoop to that level of estrogen.
And that attitude is partially why men get crushed in court.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
If you know a girl that can give a BJ, tickle balls and tongue an asshole at the same time... I want her number cos that shit sells.