General ABC news killed pedo Epstein story

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Epstein was a free man when they were squashing the story

Wonder how many victims ABC enabled him and his blackmail Pedos victimized while he was not locked up?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Covering up for these slime bags is unforgivable.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/dZsjp6gYiGg

If you think these corporate news agencies have anything other than protecting the powerful in mind you're out of your gourd
This is huge.

What is maintaining the MSM's grip of people's reality? How can they continue to survive these kind of leaks/schisms between their narratives and important truths?

I watched it many times, from 9/11 and countless other examples. Yet they maintain. Even now with all this, and the POTUS himself outright calling them Fake News, they maintain.

Will they survive again? Or will we perhaps actually finally see the leak of conspiracy realities come flooding open to the light?

PS: WOW @ the 'royal' family threatening them to not run the story. Not surprised at all but great testimony.

Huge!

Jan 21, 2015
Perceived public credibility of MSM is the #1 problem in the world imo

With that removed so much would change

The ruling elites depend on it entirely for their survival and operations.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Perceived public credibility of MSM is the #1 problem in the world imo

With that removed so much would change

The ruling elites depend on it entirely for their survival and operations.
A large majority of the American public...

1) I have my own problems to deal with, so I don’t care

2) it doesn’t affect me directly (wrong), so I don’t care

3) Incapable of unbiased thought and easily manipulated

4) have an attention span of 2 minutes. Oh look, shiny things!!!

5) emotionally invested in people that wouldn’t take a second to spit on them if they were on fire (celebrities, athletes, political figures and parties). And right, wrong, or indifferent will defend these people to their graves. In this case: no way Obama, Clinton or anyone associated with them would do this!!! They know that’s a lie, but they’d rather defend them to the grave, than admit they were naive, misled, and wrong about them.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A large majority of the American public...

1) I have my own problems to deal with, so I don’t care

2) it doesn’t affect me directly (wrong), so I don’t care

3) Incapable of unbiased thought and easily manipulated

4) have an attention span of 2 minutes. Oh look, shiny things!!!

5) emotionally invested in people that wouldn’t take a second to spit on them if they were on fire (celebrities, athletes, political figures and parties). And right, wrong, or indifferent will defend these people to their graves. In this case: no way Obama, Clinton or anyone associated with them would do this!!! They know that’s a lie, but they’d rather defend them to the grave, than admit they were naive, misled, and wrong about them.
Don’t make excuses.